Good games to pay for?

Brandon Schmedeke

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Any good games I should look into on the store? Im looking at Chaos Rings, Asphalt 7, and the full game of Reaper any thoughts on if any of those games are good for the HTC 8x or any suggestions?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Asphalt 7 is right what it says on the tin

I'd recommend (depending on personal taste)
- Halo: Spartan Assault
- Modern Combat 4
- Armed!

But actually buying, that's up to you, give them a go if they look like something up your alley

Brandon Schmedeke

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Halo Spartan assault looks good but I heard you have to pay for even more stuff with the $7 price tag. I had modern combat 4 on my old 3gs iPhone and it kind of wore off on me and I'll look into armed :eek: thanks.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Halo Spartan assault looks good but I heard you have to pay for even more stuff with the $7 price tag. I had modern combat 4 on my old 3gs iPhone and it kind of wore off on me and I'll look into armed :eek: thanks.
Halo:SA does have IAPs, but they're not intrusive, i.e. you don't have to buy them just to win a battle.

Brandon Schmedeke

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Well its an HTC 8x so im thinking it can run it sense it can run every other game I get I hope I'll prolly buy asphalt 7 just to get a feel for a racer on WP

alky13

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
IMO you should get Asphalt 7, Order&Chaos (if you like supernatural things), Shark Dash (for the lovely splashy graphics) and Rayman Jungle Run, thats just my opinion, Ive got those games (besides O&C, cant play on L720..) and Im happy with them :D

Brandon Schmedeke

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
IMO you should get Asphalt 7, Order&Chaos (if you like supernatural things), Shark Dash (for the lovely splashy graphics) and Rayman Jungle Run, thats just my opinion, Ive got those games (besides O&C, cant play on L720..) and Im happy with them :D
already got order and chaos its decent a little hard at times and rayman looked like a fun platformer I've heard of Shark Dash so I'll make sure to check it out. Asphalt 7 I'll be getting today.

Edit: just got asphalt 7, the 4.99 edition of reaper, and chaos rings. Don't regret any of my purchases but asphalt does annoy me a little bit with the undetailed crashing.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes