Viber Issue

DollOfWar

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I switched to Viber from Whatsapp because it had no option of stating when i was online last, or that i'm currently online. I think it's a little too much that to state this kind of stuff, it only angers the other person if you dont instantly respond.

I think this limitation is only available for windows phone though. People using Iphone or Android, get the time stamp stating you were online.

Does anyone else not have an issue with this? I'd rather have the option to turn it on/off over all phones, instead of just making it so only windows users dont know this information

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Not sure of whether you're having issues on a WP8 or WP7.8 device but Whatsapp on a WP8 (Lumia 920 and 925) does show when my contacts are online or when they checked their Whatsapp messages last time (last seen)

DollOfWar

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
The issue is with WP8. & yes, i know it shows the info on Whatsapp. It shows the same info for Viber as well, only for every other device apart from WP8, which is kinda BS. I'll never see them online, but they'll always know that i am

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett