Best Chat Apps?

Lydia Ambrose

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Today I became another one of the users to get banned from WNM Live and I was wondering if there was any social apps with similar features.
For those of you who don't know/use the app the features I am looking for are;
-Ability to meet new friends (not just talk to my existing contacts)
-Search for users nearby
-Search by age, distance, gender etc.
-Status/Photo updates
-A ranking system of some kind
-Comment on statuses and posts (some apps don't allow this)
-Personal messaging (again, some apps don't have this feature)
-A homepage showing users' most recent posts
-Ability to feature posts to get them noticed
-Friendly and welcoming community

If you know an app with any of the above features then please let me know it would help a lot!
Also does anyone know a way to hack/remove the ban from WNM Live? It's a device ban so unlike sites like Facebook you cannot simply create a new account. You have to wait until you buy a new phone.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
You could always text message a random phone number!

I think WNM is fairly unique. Unfortunately, 95% of it is just immature teenagers.

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
WeChat?

Most chat services are similar nowadays. May need to dig deep but when you do, usually there ain't many using the service. From the top of my head WeChat is capable of searching nearby users.

LINE is popular with own timelines and stuff (not the WP8 version though) .

Lydia Ambrose

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
WeChat?

Most chat services are similar nowadays. May need to dig deep but when you do, usually there ain't many using the service. From the top of my head WeChat is capable of searching nearby users.

I already have WeChat but it's very basic and the Shake feature seems to be glitching because I live in the UK but all the matches are from China yet they say between 10-20km away :/

Lydia Ambrose

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
You could always text message a random phone number!

I think WNM is fairly unique. Unfortunately, 95% of it is just immature teenagers.

Nobody ever replies either plus I think it's awful that they can ban your device completely especially if you've paid real cash to buy points for the site! I heard about one guy who had spent over ?100 on points and got banned :/

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
WeChat?

I agree with both. But yeah LINE on WP is sad... not free calling and sticker store either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium