Glance Background issue

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
After installing Glance Background I noticed quite a bit of battery drainage. I decided to uninstall due to this and it did clear up the battery drain, however if I just use glance now the picture that I was using is still appearing even with the app uninstalled. I tried a soft reset and it did not fix the issue. Unsure if anyone else is having issues with this or not?

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Might try reinstalling glance background and make sure no picture is assigned before uninstalling again.

This worked. Funny thing is when I reinstalled it the photo I was using was not even there. I had to re-select it then uncheck it for it to not use it. I really like the idea of the app however the battery drain that I was experiencing was ridiculous. It was draining that battery at such a rate that if I didn't have a charger at work my phone would have been dead roughly 11-12 hours off charge. By comparison I am getting through an entire day without it (16-18 hours) and still have over 70% battery left. I use my phone throughout the day with messaging, games on my lunch break and any #2 breaks ;), texting, emails and so on. I have been thoroughly impressed with the battery on my 928. Coming from Android that 11-12 hours that I was getting with Glance Background was a typical day for me with my normal usage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion