Can't download fro windowsphone.com

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Long story short, I got a new 920. Reset my old one and set up the new one with my microsoft account. I was planing to reinstall apps from windowsphone.com via the purchase history. It would not let me, it kept giving me an error saying:

"Your phone's current Country/Region setting prevents you from getting apps on the web. Please go to the Store on your phone, and then try to download the app again"

After several changes to my phone's region to U.S and back, it still did not work. I decided to factory reset the new one and set it up fresh. Everything was fine. I reisntalled all my apps through the purchase history.

YESTERDAY, when I tried to download the preview for developers app for GDR3, i got the same error. I just ignored it and scanned the barcode. But now, today , I want to install the apps from Windowsphone.com and I am getting the same error! It's very frustrating.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I Think you have to enable the faster setting under find my phone. Why, I don't know, but if I remember right it helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720