Battery app with battery usage per app

NCBryan01

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for a battery app that can show me which apps are using the most battery.. I've tried several so far and they only show a chart of battery drain. I want to see which apps are using the battery most.

Anyone know if there is such an app?

Thanks
Bryan

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
music and videos drain
but it will be that battery app and all battery meter apps that drains more than most every app.
Battery meters are battery killers. =USELESS

NCBryan01

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm inclined to agree with you.. This has been my experience on Android and now on WP as well. I installed "Battery" by Enless Soft last night.. Very nice except today my battery is half what it normally is by this time of the day.

I know multimedia drains battery more but I'm not using very much of that at the moment because I find Windows Phone to be so severely lacking in that area so far.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Some drain more than others but only one battery meter developer tells the truth about updates, Battery Sense, if you have the battery saver on they won't update
Battery Sense says that and it's true. I did find out that if you set battery save to "turn on when battery is low"
it still allows updates, and doesn't drain the battery as much, battery life is reduced by 2 hrs. instead of 5-7 hrs. when saver is totally OFF
Some apps say download size is 1MB some say 5MB but when you look at storage and apps they are 10MB some even 15MB
My Battery is tiny it says download size < 1MB and it ends up about 0.325 MB and just like the others if you want to see current % you open it.
A shortcut to battery saver would be best, you could turn it on or off easily and the % is always current and it's not a drain.
There must be a conspiracy by battery app developers to never create a shortcut to the saver, me that's all I would need and maybe that My Battery which
uses so little space I would mind opening it to get the current % for at least a bit until I opened it again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo