Nokia Lumia 925 cases?

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello all.

I will be buying a Nokia Lumia 925 soon (please don't tell me to wait for the newer Lumias I'm too impatient lol!) but I'm having trouble finding a case that I like for it. It seems many manufacturers haven't made cases for the 925.

I am simply looking for a case that offers great protection. The most important thing is that it has to be able to protect the screen from minor drops. I am worried about the screen shattering because that's what happened to my 920. But I don't want something abnormally bulky. Basically I'm looking for Otterbox Commuter level protection.

Right now the only one I am considering is the Incipio DualPro case. I believe that Trident also makes a case that offers good protection, but it looks terribly ugly. Does anybody have pictures of the Incipio DualPro on their Lumia 925? I'd like to see how it looks on the phone, but I couldn't find any pictures or videos of it.

Does anybody have other suggestions of good cases?! If so, please let me know! Thanks.

Edit: Also, I checked the cases for the 925 on WPCentral's store, but I didn't see any that I liked.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey. Check this tag - Lumia 925 Case. There are three cases reviewed there. P.S. You might want to send Daniel a tweet. He had a new case for his 925 in Abu Dhabi that I don't remember seeing on the site yet.

Thanks! The Amzer case is actually kind of compelling but I don't like the other two. More manufacturers should start adding kick stands to their cases!

I will tweet Daniel and ask about the new case, thanks for the tip.

Does anyone else have suggestions or pics of the Incipio DualPro? Right now my choice is between the DualPro and the Amzer case. The DualPro seems like it's higher quality and it comes with a screen protector (probably a cheap one, but still). However, the kickstand on the Amzer will be very convenient because I do watch a lot of videos on my phone.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping a company like Otterbox would make a rugged case for the 925, also I don't need anything with a kickstand. I haven't found much other than what Incipio has and I don't care for their silicone, it attracts so much lint and dust. If anyone else has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend the Dual Pro case. While I don't have a 925 I have had 3 cases on my 822: Dual Pro, Otterbox Defender, and now Incipio Feather. I like the feather, but I liked having peace of mind that the more protective case gave. The otterbox was too big, and the buttons were hard to press. The Dual Pro actually made the buttons easier to use, and the thickness of the case is not very noticable at all.

I think for all future devices I get I will get a Dual Pro case and just be done.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend the Dual Pro case. While I don't have a 925 I have had 3 cases on my 822: Dual Pro, Otterbox Defender, and now Incipio Feather. I like the feather, but I liked having peace of mind that the more protective case gave. The otterbox was too big, and the buttons were hard to press. The Dual Pro actually made the buttons easier to use, and the thickness of the case is not very noticable at all.

I think for all future devices I get I will get a Dual Pro case and just be done.

Thanks for the input. I might just pick up a Dual Pro. I use the Nokia charging case most of the time however there are some days where I need something a bit more protected.

El-Macho

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought a Lumia 925 too! Today!! OMG..So excited.
But I am not taking that baby out of my house until I get a good screen protector and case/cover. Sadly..the L925 just reached our stores (my country is kinda lagging in tech imports :( I hate it)..and no one's selling screen protector/cases for my phone. Seems I'll have to get one online and have it shipped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett