Just sent to PopCap after getting marketing email on my Windows Phone

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I got marketing email on my phone enthusiastically announcing the availability of Plants vs Zombies for Android.

I thought this deserved a response, this is what I submitted to their support team, for better or worse.

"Thanks for the email notifying me of the availability of PvZ2 for Android devices. Unfortunately I do not use Android devices so this notification was not relevant for me.

Please try your notification again, this time notifying me of the game availability for the Windows Phone platform. This would be more relevant to the devices I use and would be more likely to result in me using your product."

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got a response, and it isn't terrible:

Hello from Crazy Dave and friends!

Thank you for contacting us about the launch of Plants vs. Zombies™ 2! We are also excited about the launch of this game and want to assure you that while Plants vs. Zombies 2 will initially be available on iOS and Android devices only, it will make its way to other platforms.

This means that we will be bringing this game to you on other systems as well! We love that you want to play this game, and we hope that when the game does become available for your platform of choice, you'll agree it was worth the wait . . . and we're truly sorry you're waiting longer than some other fans.

Thanks so much for writing to us to let us know how excited you are about Plants vs. Zombies 2.

We'll see you soon!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ehh, that's a pretty terrible response, given that they tell you nothing about if it's in-progress for Windows Phone now or not, and the fact that they don't even give a general release date or name the platform you want.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Just got a response, and it isn't terrible:

Hello from Crazy Dave and friends!

Thank you for contacting us about the launch of Plants vs. Zombies? 2! We are also excited about the launch of this game and want to assure you that while Plants vs. Zombies 2 will initially be available on iOS and Android devices only, it will make its way to other platforms.

This means that we will be bringing this game to you on other systems as well! We love that you want to play this game, and we hope that when the game does become available for your platform of choice, you'll agree it was worth the wait . . . and we're truly sorry you're waiting longer than some other fans.

Thanks so much for writing to us to let us know how excited you are about Plants vs. Zombies 2.

We'll see you soon!

That's what every business I have contacted says, "soon."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett