Do any countdown timer apps just vibrate for the alarm?

Terrorizer

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded several countdown timer apps but unfortunately all of them play sound when the timer is up, if I turn the volume all the way down my phone does not vibrate, even when its set to sound+vibrate or vibrate only. Does anyone know of a countdown timer app that will just vibrate when the time is up? Surely I can't be the only person on earth who would like this feature, haha.

Terrorizer

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the prompt response. I downloaded that app and it when I set the timer it starts on a different time. ex. I set it it for 5:00 minutes and it will start at 5:06 or 4:51 or something. Are there any other apps with the same feature?

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the prompt response. I downloaded that app and it when I set the timer it starts on a different time. ex. I set it it for 5:00 minutes and it will start at 5:06 or 4:51 or something. Are there any other apps with the same feature?

That's strange, I think it works for me.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you try insider app free, but countdown timer max to 5 min only
I have downloaded several countdown timer apps but unfortunately all of them play sound when the timer is up, if I turn the volume all the way down my phone does not vibrate, even when its set to sound+vibrate or vibrate only. Does anyone know of a countdown timer app that will just vibrate when the time is up? Surely I can't be the only person on earth who would like this feature, haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6