Help with contacts with multiple phone numbers

NutmegState

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
My GF is an event planner. She has to deal with many vendors, contacts and often city officials or even police depending on the event, the city etc.

So, we put in the contacts into her phone. Depending on the person/vendor, she has a Mobile, Mobile 2, Work, Work 2, Company, Company 2, pager etc. Some people have lots of number depending on who they are or the time of day they need to be contacted and is simply the nature of her business.

Here is the problem, clicking on the contact brings up the profile, but the profile shows only 3 phone numbers, not all of them. If I edit the contact, I can see all the numbers but then you cannot dial them. Is there an app or setting that would allow me to see all the numbers I entered and then click whatever number is listed and allow me to dial or text that number?

Right now the phone is a deal breaker for her because she cannot just dial any number on the list

outback15

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
What phone r u using? I have a L920 and I don't have any problems displaying all fone nos that I saved for a contact when I pull up the profile. I have one contact which has 2 cell nos, 2 home nos, 2 work nos, 1 co. no., 1 home fax, 1 work fax, 1 pager. They all display when I pull up the name from my contact list.

NutmegState

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
What phone r u using? I have a L920 and I don't have any problems displaying all fone nos that I saved for a contact when I pull up the profile. I have one contact which has 2 cell nos, 2 home nos, 2 work nos, 1 co. no., 1 home fax, 1 work fax, 1 pager. They all display when I pull up the name from my contact list.

I have L920 and 928 both with Amber. Mine definitely does not do that. It only shows all the numbers in Profile EDIT mode, when I click the contact, it only show 2 or 3 phone numbers but definitely not all the ones I have saved

outback15

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
When I pull up a contact, I tap the edit button (pencil icon). Next screen shows name, ringtone(if I set one for the contact), and the phrase edit(my email). I tap on it and next screen will have +phone, +email, +other. Tapping on any 1 of them will allow u to add fone nos., email addresses, home addr, website, notes, anniversary, etc. Make sure after each entry u tap the save button(floppy disc icon). Hope this helps.

NutmegState

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
When I pull up a contact, I tap the edit button (pencil icon). Next screen shows name, ringtone(if I set one for the contact), and the phrase edit(my email). I tap on it and next screen will have +phone, +email, +other. Tapping on any 1 of them will allow u to add fone nos., email addresses, home addr, website, notes, anniversary, etc. Make sure after each entry u tap the save button(floppy disc icon). Hope this helps.

Adding mobile, mobile 2, work, work 2 is not the problem. For some reason it will not display all the numbers so that I can choose which one to dial.

I seem to have found an alternative. Super Contacts. This does exactly what my GF is looking for and there will be peace at home once again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs