Please vote for BBM for windows phone, BBM creator has an eye on it..

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
BlackBerry messenger for windowsphone feature suggestion gets over 21,400 votes..

Just by wishing BBM for windows phone wont make difference, please show your wish in numbers...

Thus this is a humble request to all those guys and guls who want BBM for windows phone to vote.

Here: http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...m-blackberry-messenger-for-windows-phone-7-5-

Source:

BBM creator Gary Klassen?s official Twitter account:

Wow. The 12th top @WindowsPhone requested feature with 20k votes is... @BBM ( courtesy @wpknight1 ) https://t.co/dsY8UCnTIE

picture attached..

So guys the best is yet to come, so do what you love, love what you do..

Disclaimer: Attention this is a request for those who wish to get BBM for windows phone. I have no intension to make forceful votes, so guys chill and vote.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India

Last edited:

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I've voted even though I'm not a user of chat apps really. I can't believe how many of these type of apps there are now... Whatsapp/Viber/Skype/Kik/LINE/BBM, the list goes on.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I've voted even though I'm not a user of chat apps really. I can't believe how many of these type of apps there are now... Whatsapp/Viber/Skype/Kik/LINE/BBM, the list goes on.

so nice of you. Thing is, BBM is future brand which is heavily being used. Things will change as soon as bigger brands associates with windows phone. My career dont allow me to develop, but my small contribution will satisfy me.
Take care mate..

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
so nice of you. Thing is, BBM is future brand which is heavily being used. Things will change as soon as bigger brands associates with windows phone. My career dont allow me to develop, but my small contribution will satisfy me.
Take care mate..

Yep, good point, just having the name of BBM on our platform would be another step towards greater usage of WP. Lets hope it does get developed for WP soon.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
No longer its 12, its 11th most highly requested..
This is what happens when people know where to request..
Getting it in top 10 list is not so far...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077