How's world conqueror 2

Hisham mubarak

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I were scrolling through store... I just found a free game named world conqueror 2.... It's over hundred Mb... I am curious about this game... Is it really good?? I kinda like the game "fortress under the siege" from same developers, it has good graphics and sound.... I just want to know is the game world conqueror good as fortress under the siege??? How is the gameplay.... Am still addicted with age of empire.... Is this game like that?? Any useful replays will be appreciated... Thanks for reading this...😊

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever played the board game,"risk"It is similar to that.BUT IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.I deleted it when I got to level2 because it became very hard.Though if you like strategy-based board games,you might just like it.

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
It's actually nice if you like games such as Risk. Though learning the game is not easy, once you get used to the controllers it's really fun. Though there are still some issues I would like to see fixed, like knowing what units are under you control (most scenarios has about half of your army under an AI), it's great for being free. I would like to try their other games, but they have to be purchased, and I can't make a $3 purchase without testing it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99