Do you love Camera360

Camera360

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Do you guys like Camera360 for WP8?

How do you think about Double exposure in it?

We can talk something about Camera360.

If you have some issues about Camera360 for WP, I hope we can help you solve them.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

rubenwidjaja

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I love it :)
there are a lot of filters to choose :)
about issue maybe just a little bit lag when use it at low-end device but I think that's normal
double exposure is awesome, love it :)

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
One of the nicest camera apps available! The app interface is not only very intuitive and effective but also beautiful and unique among camera apps. It's fast and beautiful. With so many camera apps available, it's hard to find just one that fits all a shooter's needs but Camera 360 does a great job.

In particular, items of most interest....
- manual focus
- live previews
- simple intuitive interface...and beautiful

Probably the aspect I find most appealing is the simple straight-forward 'less is more' user interface. Inundation of features only overwhelms and defeats useability often to the point of non-use. Unfortunately, this weakness is the most often seen fault in many apps, particularly camera apps. A million options does not a better camera app(or photographer) make. A selective useful array that can easily be accessed ultimately leads to a better learning curve. In photography, more often than not, where the camera is positioned is more important than the gadget or setting framing the photo. Unfortunately trendy internet filtering apps have lowered the bar to record levels.

Additions I'd like to see...
- a help/FAQ page
- resolution options (bigger sizes)

Thanks for providing a great camera app for wp8 users!

Camera360

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
So many thanks for your appreciation for Camera360.
We will make it better and better in the future.
:smile:Hope you can support us all the time.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I love it. Its one of the greatest camera apps on windows phone. Double exposure is amazing as well as Filters.
The calendar view is cool.

Fired from my Lumia 820

Rakeshlumia

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I would say one of the best camera app is 360 :smile:
I have seen pics on my friend phone using 720 it comes out amazing shots.. but when i am taking from my 625 its not that amazing and great.

I know Lumia 625 is one of the worst camera it has...but thumps up to camera 360.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Really amazing and unique interface. Love the filters but can you guys improve the HDR filter even more? It is a hit and miss on my 920 ...
I never got any amazing double exposure pics but I guess I am bad at capturing those pics rather than the app messing it up
Other than that the app is a joy to use and show off :)

Camera360

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, thanks a lot for your support.
As to the double exposure, firstly you can try to take a scenery photo, such as building, flower or grass.
Secondly, you can take a photo of a man which with black or white effect would be better.
Please have a try:grin:

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi, thanks a lot for your support.
As to the double exposure, firstly you can try to take a scenery photo, such as building, flower or grass.
Secondly, you can take a photo of a man which with black or white effect would be better.
Please have a try:grin:
I did, I just need more practice and creativity ... :)

Camera360

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Please have a try this way

Blake Yap

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Yes I do! It's a wonderful app created for WP8, compared to other OS.

I really like the double exposure, and in the new update, the timer.
While everything is quite top-notch, I wonder if this lag issue only occurs for my phone.
I'm using the Lumia 720.
Most of the times it lags in the viewfinder & while saving, if that is solved, I guess this app will go nowhere but up and up all the way!

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
When will you update the app to support full resolution photos. I have finaly found an app: your app, to take photos without being affected by Nokia's stupid post processing effects, but I cannot make full use of my phone's camera because the app does not take photos at their maximum resolution. :(

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss