PicHit.me

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Before you decide to sign up for this...Please know your rights...read the terms and conditions.
you give up all rights to your photo....period. Your call.

"By uploading a Photo on PicHit.me You grant the Provider a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and royalty-free right to without restrictions use, adapt, and publish such phto on PicHit.me as required in order to perform the service, pr in marketing and prmotion of the Provider...By uploading Your Photo on PicHit.me You...waive any moral rights that may be vested in you as creator of such Photo, including the right for yuo to have your name stated when the photo is used on PicHit.me or in marketing or promotion..."

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Paypal will charge $5 for the transaction. So al those thinking they're about to cash out that dollar they just made by leaving a review, you're so out of luck.

bjorkenpichit

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Jessica, yes unfortunately Paypal is charging for the transaction. We really looking forward to see people fill up their accounts. We have at the moment several persons with over 100$ in the account based on 1$ missions.

bjorkenpichit

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
ejb222 , No you are not giving up all rights to your photo. This wording and this part of the agreement is for PicHit.Me so we will have the rights to display and market your photo. You will have the copyright and you will also have the possibility to sell to others. There can be exclusive missions but that will be very clearly stated. But I agree with you that the wording sounds harsh unfortunately this is, according to our legal expertise, how it must look like. Hope this explains

/Mathias

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Jessica, yes unfortunately Paypal is charging for the transaction. We really looking forward to see people fill up their accounts. We have at the moment several persons with over 100$ in the account based on 1$ missions.

Great to see the developer in here. And thanks for the clarification on your terms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon