Movie Box - One of the best looking apps?

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
MOVIE BOX
eceb3d86-7c95-48e8-a5c5-5b793e22a1c3
fb4eecef-eeab-4e52-98a6-a5d943dfcdbe

Yesterday I came over this app, because I was looking for a better alternative to iMDB. And I got to say, wow! This is one of the best looking apps I have seen on WP.
But after a little use, I noticed a few things missing. Like add to watch list. But also if you click a movie and than an actor, I couldn't see what other movies they had been in so I emailed the developer and this was his answer:
Hi Erik,

Thanks for the feedback. Nice to hear.
All the features mentioned in your email is already planned to be implemented in future updates. The only issue here is the time limits. I'm spending my free time on "Movie Box" and it's not to easy always find some free time to finish a new feature. Currently I'm working on changing the trailer watching scheme, instead of opening youtube page play trailer within the application. Anyway I hope you will continue to use my app, and I from my side will work on a new features as much as possible.

Regards,
Masha

And the app is free and is great looking. So I would recommend you to try it out, and maybe email him so he could improve the app.

(press icon for link)

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I think it looks nice. It's using IMDB to pull up information? I think it needs to pull up more, at least more than just the actor biographies. Some of them don't have any, and so it's just white space.

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I think it looks nice. It's using IMDB to pull up information? I think it needs to pull up more, at least more than just the actor biographies. Some of them don't have any, and so it's just white space.
Yeah, at this point it looks good and works flawless. But it needs a few more features... But he told me that he is working on the trailer player now, and more stuff will come later like more info about the actors etc. :) That app has only been out a few weeks, so it got great potential!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro