Anyone Else Having Problem with Uno & Friends??

WP8fan

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Uno & Friends quit working on me. When I start the game it acts like everything is okay and then it exits. It is not a problem connecting to Xbox as I am able to do this fine from other apps. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing and it still does the same thing. I am using a L920.

Is it happening to anyone else?

Saurav r kumar

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
First uninstall it and go to the store search uno & friends then report concern to microsoft by taping poor performance option then install it maybe it works .....i m not sure but when I did it,it works in my nokia Lumia 520��

thequeens

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
This game is stupid anyways , the tournaments are bull**** , 2 minute is not enough for a tournament , it's just luck at this point cause it doesn't give you a chance to win for real you just getting lucky if you are in 1st place when the time is over .

EricBryner

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
All the time. These people do not know how to fix a game. Every single time I play this game it crashes, with perfectly good internet connection. I have never seen a company not care as much as this one. No matter what you say or do, they won't do anything. Every other game the app crashes. Fun game, but can't enjoy it due to them not trying to fix it. They will never get a penny from me with this crap. Since, you guys that created the app don't care, then I don't care about what I say about you guys either. Pretty pathetic to just sit on your butts and not do anything about it. Every since the release its been like this. Very sad, that we got people like this in this world.:devil:

EricBryner

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Resolved. Please close this thread.

Not resolved. WTH? This game crashes all the time. How is that resolved? My last post is exactly true then, if your just going to ignore the issues. What a load of crap. Seriously a dumb company. Take peoples money and do nothing to make the game right. You should be shot. On windows 8.1 its pointless waste to play the game. It was bad when I started playing and is actually worse now.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Not resolved. WTH? This game crashes all the time. How is that resolved? My last post is exactly true then, if your just going to ignore the issues. What a load of crap. Seriously a dumb company. Take peoples money and do nothing to make the game right. You should be shot. On windows 8.1 its pointless waste to play the game. It was bad when I started playing and is actually worse now.

I'm not ignoring the issues at all. I've relayed all of the feedback I've gotten to the people working on the Windows port of the game. We've had some issues with stability on this game and it's something that updates on iOS and Android have fixed. Those updates will be ported over to Windows as well, so it should help out and prevent frustrations like this moving forward.

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
updates will be coming! Please keep letting me know what issues you are encountering so i can make sure the dev team gets them along with our support team when you submit tickets. :)
i m a big fan of games developed by you.. But again some questions keep comming in my head why super game developing companies lke urs and others hesitate to bring games to windows phone. They do come but after a long wait. And keeping in mind the market share 512mb devices have a upper hand in windows phone market share but still every latest games or apps are released exclusively for 1gb ram. Yes i know it is a marketing strategy but still why are devices with 512mb of ram not considered. Its total discrimination!!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
i m a big fan of games developed by you.. But again some questions keep comming in my head why super game developing companies lke urs and others hesitate to bring games to windows phone. They do come but after a long wait. And keeping in mind the market share 512mb devices have a upper hand in windows phone market share but still every latest games or apps are released exclusively for 1gb ram. Yes i know it is a marketing strategy but still why are devices with 512mb of ram not considered. Its total discrimination!!

I'll need to double check this, but I'm pretty sure (like 99%) that moving forward we will be supporting 512MB devices.

Christiaan Jacobs

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I have this problem , windows 8 acer iconia W3 tablet , 2GB ram , 1.8 GHz processor (8,1 inch) I log in with my xbox live account , I can see the whole menu and stuff like that , i can start playing a new match and when I pres "start" the app closes and returns to the tile overview layout ... can you please help me out? (I have this game on ipad AND on the iphone , and there are not problems with those what so ever) but I want to play with my girlfriend she has also a xbox live account??? any suggestions?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have this problem , windows 8 acer iconia W3 tablet , 2GB ram , 1.8 GHz processor (8,1 inch) I log in with my xbox live account , I can see the whole menu and stuff like that , i can start playing a new match and when I pres "start" the app closes and returns to the tile overview layout ... can you please help me out? (I have this game on ipad AND on the iphone , and there are not problems with those what so ever) but I want to play with my girlfriend she has also a xbox live account??? any suggestions?

If reinstalling doesn't help, let me know. I'll mention it to the Dev team and I'll also give you a link to send in your information for more tech specifics!

Jan Frank

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem...on my Lumia 1020 (on wp8 and now also on wp 8.1) and also on MS Surface 1 RT. After xbox login the game instantly crash and go to the start screen. sometimes I'm able to click on one button in menu, but then the app falls. I've tried to reinstall the app on both systems. I was playing Uno for about half year with "no" problems. (disconnection during games, sometimes I didn't receive week bonuses, scratches didn't count...). But I was always able to start the app and play.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem...on my Lumia 1020 (on wp8 and now also on wp 8.1) and also on MS Surface 1 RT. After xbox login the game instantly crash and go to the start screen. sometimes I'm able to click on one button in menu, but then the app falls. I've tried to reinstall the app on both systems. I was playing Uno for about half year with "no" problems. (disconnection during games, sometimes I didn't receive week bonuses, scratches didn't count...). But I was always able to start the app and play.

Can you send these specifics with any screenshots or any extra info to our support team? That'd be the best way to get this issue on file along with my community feedback that I send. This way the Dev team will see it coming from two sources rather than just one! (;

Here's a link: Support Link

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12