moving from ios7 to Windows Phone 8-app questions

lucas13

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted in a mother forum -0 thought I might get more responses here..

I use my phone to manage my businesses social media & am trying to up the standard of my photos. I've reached a good starting point using snapseed, livedof, pictwo & over. I am concerned that I will not be able to find equivalent apps on windows phone. Snapseed is obviously a great app & I have found a few clunky alternatives that might work. Pictwo is used to overlay a png logo with transparency. Over is a great text app that has lovely chalkboard style fonts. Livedof is a really easy to use DOF emulator.

Can anyone suggest alternatives that will give me equal or better results?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Plenty of photo editors on WP8 and several that work as well or better than what you used on IOS. Wead is pretty awesome. Filter Explorer works and Photo Effects is nice too.I like Fotor, Photoroom and Photo Editor / Aviary. My best new best friend is SophieLens HD.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Plenty of photo editors on WP8 and several that work as well or better than what you used on IOS. Wead is pretty awesome. Filter Explorer works and Photo Effects is nice too.I like Fotor, Photoroom and Photo Editor / Aviary. My best new best friend is SophieLens HD.

Yup, I like photoroom and sophielens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers