ESPN Scorecenter and ESPN Hub issues

tbkern466

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I have recently been experiencing several issues. From the sc app I am no longer receiving toasts or alerts, even though they are enabled. I have checked and made sure that it is not blocked and I don't have too many apps using background tasks. It just doesn't show up there at all. On the Nokia hub app the home screen always says sorry, no information available instead of showing me scores. I have uninstalled both apps and restarted my phone. I have a 925, although not sure that's relevant. Is anyone else having these issues or know how to help?

Thanks!

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, ESPN Scorecenter was down for me yesterday with the [strike]Live[/strike] Dead Tile non functioning on the only day of the week that matters for it. Gameday is not the time to be sleeping in as irrelevancy is but one more snooze away.

tbkern466

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I sent ESPN feedback directly from each app highlighting the issues, which is more effective than rating them in the store as they will email you back, and I invite everyone else with these issues to do the same. A working ESPN app is a must for me, and neither are functioning at the moment.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I had problems with it for the last few months. Found something on here that said to remove Facebook (and facebook beta if you have it) and ESPN Scorecenter, clear internet history, and do a soft reset (hold down volume down and power button until screen goes off, and phone vibrates). I didn't think it would work, but sure enough, I reinstalled Scorecenter and facebook beta, and my tiles are working again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo