App to reduce video exposure value

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone knows of an app that allows you to change the exposure value when shooting video? This feature seems to have disappeared from the native app in the transition from WP7 to WP8 (only works for photos now).

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
There isn't an app other than video trimmer and video upload or buy final cut and do some post production editing.

Sorry...again.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
There isn't an app other than video trimmer and video upload or buy final cut and do some post production editing.

Sorry...again.

Yes, it looks like you are right. However, I did eventually find a trick to get a somewhat similar result. I needed to reduce exposure value because I was trying to film a tennis match, where the court had a very intense light and people's seats were in the dark, so the court looked almost completely white on video. What I did was simply zoom in on the court, so that all the dark places would be almost completely left out. It worked, though it still looked brighter than on my Lumia 900. Overall it looked okay, see Nadal vs Djokovic live, Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 - YouTube

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon