My Most Anticipated Games Before Year's End

J2theL101

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
First of all, I'm happy to see more apps coming to our platform. Love to see more premium games though. I just feel that the releases have been a tad slow, especially on games that might be passing through XBL certification.

Anyway, though I wish app releases would be as bountiful and fast as the other major platforms, I'm still hopeful and excited for the games that were announced but still haven't showed up. Which of these games (see below) do you think you can't wait to play and when do you think they'll appear on the store?

1. Rayman: Fiesta Run - Ubisoft.
2. Asphalt 8: Airbourne - Gameloft
3. Rabbids Big Bang - Ubisoft
4. Temple Run 2 - Imangi Studios
5. Despicable Me: Minion Rush - Gameloft
6. Danger Dash - Gameloft
7. Angry Birds GO! - Rovio *coming December 11th
8. Dreamworks' Dragons Adventure - Gameloft
9. Dungeon Hunter 4 - Gameloft
10.My Talking Tom - Outfit7

*note: If you know other games coming from big developers that are going to WP8, please share your thoughts about it. :cool:

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
All I want is Asphalt 8. I have it on my iPad 4 but I would like it on a more portable device and I hope that it is an accurate port. The 2x Credits IAP that I got for free for buying the game before it became free mad ALL the difference as I had lousy cars and now I have grinded my way to owning the 3rd best class A car and simply dominating online races and progressing far in the career and a much shorter time than I ever imagined.

The secret is when you activate the 2x Credits, it only last 24 hours, find a race that gives you around 4-5k credits and play the same race over and over and over. I must have earned about 300k in a race marathon last Saturday. It dramatically changed my opinion of the game as I was tired of earning so few credits and being seemingly "stuck" with weaker vehicles without the time to earn the cash and coin.

I will buy the WP version the moment it is available in the store and if it is free, I will buy the .99 cent 2x Credit IAP and start off with an amazing amount of credits. Remember, it only lasts for 24hrs from the time you start it so it is better to do it on a day where you can benefit from it. I chose Saturday as I would be home all day. It was great.

I wish we had more news/ a definite date when these games will be released. I really don't like the silence that WP gets when it comes to games. There was a date set for the iOS and Android releases for these games so it would be nice to have the same courtesy given to Windows Phone users.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I could make a top-10, unless I made up the fact that Microsoft needs to leverage its IPs and make games we haven't heard about (like Forza). That said, here's what I CAN name:

1. Doctor Who: Legacy: Apparently this exists, and it's making it to Android and iOS for the 50th anniversary of the show. I don't know what it is, but I want it. NOW.
2. Asphalt 8: Airborne: I really liked Asphalt 7, and I'm ready for its successor (as soon as I finish these other games...).
3. Candy Crush: I think it's the dumbest thing ever, but I'd like it to show up and stop the tears.
4. Temple Run 2: I don't know if I'd even like it, but it's another game I'm tired of listening to complaints about.
5. Subway Surfers: Similar story as Temple Run 2--might be good, but I mostly just want the complaints to stop.
6. Despicable Me: Minion Rush: Pretty much another "stop complaining" wish.

Really, the top-two are the only ones I want, mostly because I have plenty to play still, between Tetris Blitz!, NBA Jam, Skulls of the Shogun, Tiki Towers, and Halo: Spartan Assault. I also might buy Rayman Jungle Run, since it's on-sale, meaning another game that'll keep me from playing anything new for a while.

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes very sorry to say it is not the official game from KILOO. It also isn't a game per se, more of a scoring guide. I really hope to see Subway Surfers come to WP properly. A lot of people, not only me, are wishing for it.
"This is not a game and this app is an unofficial Utility; it is not authorized or created by the Official creator of the game."

Damn... T_T

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05