What apps would I be missing by going Windows Phone?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Yes, you can but there a problem. You can't use Office to open/edit those document if those document are placed in subfolder. In fact, you can't even find them. And when you have so many documents, you need to sort place them in different subfolder.

But if you only have s tiny handful of document, it's ok.

I think I may have asked you this before but is there a particular reason why you have to carry 'all' your documents with you that you would need them on a daily basis?

However, I do agree with the ability to place documents in a subfolder. Maybe we'll see this in WP8.1.

Optiplex330

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I think I may have asked you this before but is there a particular reason why you have to carry 'all' your documents with you that you would need them on a daily basis?

However, I do agree with the ability to place documents in a subfolder. Maybe we'll see this in WP8.1.

Yes and I have given my 2 reasons before.
1. I am often on the road and so sometime need to reference some files in areas with no Internet connection so Skydrive is out.
2. What's the point of having 10 gigabits of free memory in my ATIV S when I can't even have 500MB of files residing in the phone? In terms of files, 500MB equates about a few hundred documents so must be placed in subfolder for better organization.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Yes and I have given my 2 reasons before.
1. I am often on the road and so sometime need to reference some files in areas with no Internet connection so Skydrive is out.
2. What's the point of having 10 gigabits of free memory in my ATIV S when I can't even have 500MB of files residing in the phone? In terms of files, 500MB equates about a few hundred documents so must be placed in subfolder for better organization.

Yes, now I remember and I have to agree with you. The lack of subfolders is a pain. Hopefully they'll fix it in WP8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb