6snap and 6tag notifications dosn't work

steiney86

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

Is 6snap, and 6tag made without notifications?
When i receive new updates it dosn't notify me before i'm going into the app.
I thought they support notifications and live tiles, but non of them are working on my phone.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I have another problem too.
I am not able to load some snap too.
they always show downloading,downlaoding but they are not getting download.

freshair

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

Is 6snap, and 6tag made without notifications?
When i receive new updates it dosn't notify me before i'm going into the app.
I thought they support notifications and live tiles, but non of them are working on my phone.

They don't have push notifications. Only updates/pings the server every 30 min.

IM not able to log into 6snap when I try to register it says this e-mail id is already in use :-/

Maybe someone typo'd your email when registering and now has it? They don't send any email confirmations, so I'd just use another address.

extqrt

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
My first snap synced and live tile updated to 1, but now it won't sync, even after 30 mins.
The live tile is now stuck on displaying 1 new snap and I don't receive toasts of new snaps.

I have similar problems with 6tag, but it is basically the same for each of my apps.
Pretty sure I've got background tasks/in-app settings setup fine as well.

anon(5101585)

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been getting toast or live tile notifications in 6snap either. I tried toggling on and off and no different. 6tag notifications are more hit or miss for me.

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
To enable notifications on 6tag go to settings and enable background agent. Select all boxes apart from box telling you to turn notifications off in the night. Then make sure 6tag is able to run in the background. By going on battery saver app and enabling it there. Hope tho helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss