Groupme needs a lot of work

tdsweetwheels

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else using this app? It is deficient in most areas compared to its ios and android counterparts. There is no video, there is no chip in feature, and it is incredibly slow at updating comments. The comments posted by you and others in a group should be seamless instant just as they are on the other platforms. The fact that microsoft owns this app is abysmal given its state. The app is barely usable. How is it only this far in its lifespan given how long it has been on the market?

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I use it and mostly agree. The worst is that it has a tendency to crash as well. I keep hoping each update will be a revelation but they always disappoint.

I've been playing with WhatsApp and it seems much more reliable and fast. But I really don't want to start switching people away from Microsoft products... So I drag my feet.

Besides, most of the people im in groups with are on android and have no major complaints about the app.

tdsweetwheels

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
yea i had it on android for a year and it is much smoother and overall better on that platform and ios. Its almost like a beta on windows8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion