12-30-2017 02:01 PM
210 1234 ...
tools
    Hi guys

Has anybody dloaded Dungeon Hunter 4 on windows 8? It seems to be buggy. When i create a character i spawn in a wall and i can't access the map or the menu in-game. This happens with every class and every time i play...
    11-30-2013 04:56 AM
    Can you tell us now?
    11-30-2013 06:29 PM
    Game won't even start on my PC.
    12-01-2013 04:56 PM
    Hi all - If you are experiencing any issues with Dungeon Hunter 4 please feel free to let me know here or in a PM. I also encourage you to submit a ticket to our customer care team. Our customer care team then supplies the Dev team with these reports directly so they can start working on a fix for any bugs/issues you might be experiencing. This way solutions can be implemented in the next game update or sooner!

I've included a link for anyone who isn't familiar with our site: Dungeon Hunter 4 Customer Care page
    12-02-2013 02:21 PM
    Only issue is the lack of Xbox LIVE integration. It makes it a pass for me, because I have a bunch of games to finish Achievements on (working on Implode! and Uno and Friends now). It really sucks we can't get that stuff back into games, but I guess that's mostly on Microsoft. I'll probably try it out at SOME point, but I still have about 10 games to finish as it is on my phone, haha.

As always, thanks for the platform support.
    12-02-2013 02:46 PM
    Ryan is it going to avaliable to 512 mb ram devices
    12-02-2013 02:54 PM
    the game update for 512 devices, ryan?
    12-02-2013 02:58 PM
    Ryan is it going to avaliable to 512 mb ram devices
    the game update for 512 devices, ryan?
    I'm trying to talk to my Windows guy to see what's going on with the lower end devices. Once I hear back I'll be sure to post in the thread and let you all know. As of right now though, it looks like it might not be compatible with 512 devices ):
    12-02-2013 05:50 PM
    Hi.
    I play DH4 on my phone, but there isn't cloud saving;.. Is it going to be integrated in the future ? I really want to continue my save on my laptop or on my phone.
    Thanks

ps: Sorry for my english
    12-02-2013 06:07 PM
    Hi.
    I play DH4 on my phone, but there isn't cloud saving;.. Is it going to be integrated in the future ? I really want to continue my save on my laptop or on my phone.
    Thanks

ps: Sorry for my english
    I'll have to double check this but I'm not sure if the two versions sync up and if they do you need to be signed in with a social account. Basically the social account creates a unique ID on our servers that allow for cross device syncing. Try that if you haven't and let me know and I'll still check on this!
    12-02-2013 07:06 PM
    Hey Ryan,
    Will this game EVER be coming for 512 MB ram devices?
    12-02-2013 09:11 PM
    12-02-2013 09:41 PM
    This game would be fantastic if it was integrated with Xbox LIVE. Will that come in the future?
    12-02-2013 10:23 PM
    Hey Ryan,
    Will this game EVER be coming for 512 MB ram devices?
    Scroll up just a bit and you'll see I answered that a post or two earlier (:

This game would be fantastic if it was integrated with Xbox LIVE. Will that come in the future?
    Not sure. It's possible it comes in a future update but I can't say for sure at this moment.
    12-03-2013 02:53 PM
    Hey Ryan, is there any chance we might be seeing some performance enhancing/stabalizing update in the future because the frame rate can be quite disastrous at times...
    Anyway I'm still enjoying this game!
    12-03-2013 03:21 PM
    Hey Ryan, is there any chance we might be seeing some performance enhancing/stabalizing update in the future because the frame rate can be quite disastrous at times...
    Anyway I'm still enjoying this game!
    Our Dev team always monitors performance when a game is just released. I'm sure that if they notice constant performance issues they will work on a hot-fix in one of the future updates. If anyone is noticing anything please feel free to mention it in this thread or PM me. Let me know what device you're playing on as well and I'm happy to make a note of it (:
    DennisvdG likes this.
    12-03-2013 07:10 PM
    Hey Ryan, speaking about the Windows 8 version, I'm having really bad graphics issues with my Lumia 2520 tablet. Is this driver related? Here are a few screenshots:
    screenshot-20-2-.jpgscreenshot-20-3-.jpg
    12-03-2013 09:17 PM
    Our Dev team always monitors performance when a game is just released. I'm sure that if they notice constant performance issues they will work on a hot-fix in one of the future updates. If anyone is noticing anything please feel free to mention it in this thread or PM me. Let me know what device you're playing on as well and I'm happy to make a note of it (:
    Lumia 920
    12-04-2013 01:39 AM
    Hi Ryan

Thanks for reading and responding to our feedback. The spawning issue has been sorted, but the frame rate is really choppy on my Asus t100 tablet (using the new trail bay Z3470 processor). What are the requirements for this game? Are there chances for possible future updates to improve performance?

Thanks
    12-04-2013 02:00 AM
    Hey Ryan, speaking about the Windows 8 version, I'm having really bad graphics issues with my Lumia 2520 tablet. Is this driver related? Here are a few screenshots
    Hi Ryan
    Thanks for reading and responding to our feedback. The spawning issue has been sorted, but the frame rate is really choppy on my Asus t100 tablet (using the new trail bay Z3470 processor). What are the requirements for this game? Are there chances for possible future updates to improve performance?
    Thanks
    I'm taking this feedback on the graphical issues and sending out an email shortly to get some more insight. We are working on some improvements currently, but I don't believe the devices you all listed are ones we were aware of issues on. If I get any other instruction or insight I'll be sure to let you all know in a post!
    12-04-2013 02:37 PM
    I'll have to double check this but I'm not sure if the two versions sync up and if they do you need to be signed in with a social account. Basically the social account creates a unique ID on our servers that allow for cross device syncing. Try that if you haven't and let me know and I'll still check on this!

I tried to connect on the same facebook account on my Lumia 920 and my computer, but it doesn't work :(
    Hope your team is going to make cross-save possible, this is a great features.

Good job, your game is very good for me.
    12-04-2013 02:46 PM
    On the Windows 8.1 side I have 2 machines with it installed:

The first, a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro works fine though the framerate could use some improvement. It can get laggy in some scenarios.

My second is a custom PC desktop running with an AMD Phenom X4 965, 8GB RAM, and an ATi Radeon 4850. The game won't get past the black screen with the Gameloft logo and then aborts. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling on that PC, but no change.

Any thoughts?
    12-04-2013 02:50 PM
    On the Windows 8.1 side I have 2 machines with it installed:
    The first, a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro works fine though the framerate could use some improvement. It can get laggy in some scenarios.
    My second is a custom PC desktop running with an AMD Phenom X4 965, 8GB RAM, and an ATi Radeon 4850. The game won't get past the black screen with the Gameloft logo and then aborts. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling on that PC, but no change.
    Any thoughts?
    Nope, still waiting to hear from the Dev team to see if these are just isolated incidents or if it's something bigger on our end that we need to take care of.
    12-04-2013 03:33 PM
    I only played this for about 10-15 minutes but it seemed to run fine for the most part on my 928. Great little diablo clone I must say. Thanks Gameloft!
    12-04-2013 04:48 PM
    I only played this for about 10-15 minutes but it seemed to run fine for the most part on my 928. Great little diablo clone I must say. Thanks Gameloft!
    Yeah it runs okay most of the time("okay" mind you) but when the big groups of enemies come that's when the game can lag really bad
    12-04-2013 05:11 PM
210 1234 ...