12-30-2017 02:01 PM
210 ... 56789
tools
    I just got an update for DH on my 2520. The graphical issues are fixed! Very nice, thanks!
    Fantastic! Glad to hear it :D I love it when we can problems fixed after getting feedback from the community. Thanks everyone who helped me get info on the issue!
    jmerrey likes this.
    01-21-2014 08:24 PM
    Can you into the save data thing I've had to hard reset and might have to do it again. I lost it all so if there's a way to save it so I don't lose all the diamonds I got that would be great
    01-24-2014 09:33 PM
    New update....hmm, would be great if you could add some info about the update ("change log") to the game description as most other apps do.

But I do have 2 questions about the Eternal Battle:
    Is there a way how you can start at a certain wave in the Single player mode? It's easy for Multiplayer-games where you can designate a specific starting point - but haven't found a way to do the same for Singleplayer.

As for MP: I haven't really figured it out: When I click on "Multiplayer quick game" (not sure if that's the exact label in English as I do only have the German version of the game) will it try to put me to any MP-game that is currently running? Or will it try to find one at my highest wave? Or how or what?
    Sometimes I thought it would put me to any game - but yesterday I tried that button for quite a while to no avail. Then I went to the manual setup and picked a game at wave 1 and it placed me immediately to a running game (I think they were at wave 7 or 10 or so by then).

Lastly a question about the "friends" function - is there a way to add a DH4-friend also if you are not in a game Lobby, because that's the only way I figured it out how it could be done. Yesterday I played with 2 guys for over an hour each in eternal battle - but as we never got to Lobby I couldn't add them as friends (or at least didn't know how to)
    01-27-2014 03:06 AM
    Dungeon hunter 4 won't install my Lumia 520 its shows try again...
    01-28-2014 09:06 PM
    Hi Ryan,

DH4 was working splendidly on my Lumia 920, and I had no complaints. (had the negative charm bug once, but resolved it with the directions of the many forum posters )

However, from last weekend, my Challenge board is stuck on last Friday's challenge and has not got updated since. And the Challenge counter is stuck on "0h left". The Weekend Challenge timer is the same. It just will not update for the life of me. It made me think that maybe the game timer was stuck in some way, but I still get the Daily Wheel of Fate spin each day, and I'm able to merge charms and what-not, and the timers all work fine there.

I contacted Gameloft Support, but still didn't get any response. I really really really don't want to give up playing DH4 (already spent real cash on a gem pack too). Is there any hope for me?
    01-28-2014 11:26 PM
    Hi Ryan,

DH4 was working splendidly on my Lumia 920, and I had no complaints. (had the negative charm bug once, but resolved it with the directions of the many forum posters )

However, from last weekend, my Challenge board is stuck on last Friday's challenge and has not got updated since. And the Challenge counter is stuck on "0h left". The Weekend Challenge timer is the same. It just will not update for the life of me. It made me think that maybe the game timer was stuck in some way, but I still get the Daily Wheel of Fate spin each day, and I'm able to merge charms and what-not, and the timers all work fine there.

I contacted Gameloft Support, but still didn't get any response. I really really really don't want to give up playing DH4 (already spent real cash on a gem pack too). Is there any hope for me?
    Have you tried restarting your device since running into this issue? I know it sounds silly but sometimes that resyncs the game and fixes issues similar to this. If you have and it didn't help, let me know and I'll reach out and try to find out what's going on.
    01-29-2014 01:48 PM
    Hey ryan gameloft no planning connect the platforms? i mean the power to play plp with wp and Android or ios together ?
    01-29-2014 01:53 PM
    Hey ryan gameloft no planning connect the platforms? i mean the power to play plp with wp and Android or ios together ?
    As of right now, no. We currently don't support cross platform play with our servers and I haven't heard of any plans to change that.
    01-29-2014 05:38 PM
    As of right now, no. We currently don't support cross platform play with our servers and I haven't heard of any plans to change that.
    ohh men thats bad! why? cross platform is soooo cool more on mobiles :P :(
    01-29-2014 07:15 PM
    ohh men thats bad! why? cross platform is soooo cool more on mobiles :P :(
    I don't know why, that decision is above my pay grade haha! I just know that currently we have different servers for each platform and that's why our games don't offer cross-platform play options.
    01-29-2014 07:52 PM
    I have the same problem as Samanalie, my challenges are also stuck from last week, though my "ends in" time shows -304h. I've also contacted Gameloft support with no response. I have restarted the phone with no change to this behavior.

I've also noticed some missions not getting credit, but some missions do. That is some are at, for example 25/25, but never get their check marks and don't give the mission rewards. Yet other missions work perfectly fine.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    01-29-2014 08:30 PM
    Hello,I have one question,suppose I delete the game on my wp8 and then reinstall it,will my saved progress be lost or will I be able to continue my game??
    01-29-2014 08:45 PM
    Have you tried restarting your device since running into this issue? I know it sounds silly but sometimes that resyncs the game and fixes issues similar to this. If you have and it didn't help, let me know and I'll reach out and try to find out what's going on.
    Thanks for responding Ryan. I had tried restarting earlier, and it didn't work. But I just tried it again for good measure, but still no change in the Challenge screen.

Could you please please please check with the Dev department about what can be done for this?
    01-29-2014 11:15 PM
    Hello,I have one question,suppose I delete the game on my wp8 and then reinstall it,will my saved progress be lost or will I be able to continue my game??
    If you completely uninstall and get rid of all the game files on your device, since it doesn't sync to our servers, you will lose all of your progress and characters.

I have the same problem as Samanalie, my challenges are also stuck from last week, though my "ends in" time shows -304h. I've also contacted Gameloft support with no response. I have restarted the phone with no change to this behavior.
    I've also noticed some missions not getting credit, but some missions do. That is some are at, for example 25/25, but never get their check marks and don't give the mission rewards. Yet other missions work perfectly fine.
    Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    Can you post or PM me some SS's of this so I can send them over to the Dev team later today? Are you playing on your Lumia 925 as well?

Thanks for responding Ryan. I had tried restarting earlier, and it didn't work. But I just tried it again for good measure, but still no change in the Challenge screen.
    Could you please please please check with the Dev department about what can be done for this?
    Bummer! Can you also do the same thing, either post SS's of the issue or PM them to me and let me know what device you're playing on? Thanks!

With the SS's I'll be able to send the Dev team hard evidence that there is an issue. I appreciate the help folks!
    01-30-2014 01:42 PM
    @Ryan, here is my challenges screen. Yes, playing on my Lumia 925.
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140130_0001.jpg  
    01-30-2014 03:24 PM
    @Ryan, also here is a screenshot of some broken missions:
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140119_0002.jpg  
    01-30-2014 03:38 PM
    @Ryan, here is my challenges screen. Yes, playing on my Lumia 925.
    Great thanks for putting these up. If I can get the other guy's SS's as well that'd be awesome and I'll send it off to the team before I head home tomorrow and start my weekend!
    01-30-2014 08:18 PM
    Great thanks for putting these up. If I can get the other guy's SS's as well that'd be awesome and I'll send it off to the team before I head home tomorrow and start my weekend!
    Here you go Ryan, offline and online screenshots. And i'm playing on a Lumia 920.

wp_ss_20140131_0001-1-.jpg

wp_ss_20140131_0002-1-.jpg
    01-31-2014 12:46 AM
    Hey Ryan! You know sometime about total conquest? I start to play yesterday and loved! But there's a problem, my connection is fine but the game a lot of times say "connection error, please reconnect" I see the same error on android comments... You know sometime about this? And gameloft planning update the game on WP? Ty (:

Sent from my RM-885_eu_france_266 using Tapatalk
    01-31-2014 08:18 AM
    Hey Ryan, any updates about our frozen timer issue??
    02-11-2014 11:13 PM
    Hey Ryan! You know sometime about total conquest? I start to play yesterday and loved! But there's a problem, my connection is fine but the game a lot of times say "connection error, please reconnect" I see the same error on android comments... You know sometime about this? And gameloft planning update the game on WP? Ty (:
    That is something that happened early on in the game's release. The team is working on porting over the updates that include stabilizing the server connections and game performance. I'll have to see if I can get an idea on when those updates might be coming.

Hey Ryan, any updates about our frozen timer issue??
    Good question! I need to follow up with the Dev team and see what's going on with that. Let me check on that again today and see if they have any news!
    02-12-2014 01:49 PM
    Dear Ryan, do you have any information whether gameloft is doing anything towards balancing the 4 classes or not? 95% play blademaster other 5% battleworn. No one plays warmage or sentinel. No tell me they aint unbalanced :)
    02-13-2014 12:58 PM
    Dear Ryan, do you have any information whether gameloft is doing anything towards balancing the 4 classes or not? 95% play blademaster other 5% battleworn. No one plays warmage or sentinel. No tell me they aint unbalanced :)
    I haven't seen any update notes that change the balance of classes currently. I think the team is relatively pleased with the pro's and con's of each class, however, they do monitor game stats and will adjust accordingly depending on what they see.
    02-13-2014 02:46 PM
    So I checked up on the Total Conquest issues and it looks like this connection problem is isolated to the US. The Devs said they've got a hotfix in the works and it should be implemented before too much longer hopefully.

I'm still waiting to hear about the textures/graphical issues with O&C. I'll post once I get some information!
    02-13-2014 06:39 PM
    Hello. I am trying to install dungeon hunter to my lumia 520 and it says i dont have enough space. I have 2.3GB free space. The game is around 1GB. Do you know whats wrong? Is there a solution for this? Thanks in advance. Have a nice day :)
    02-14-2014 06:38 AM
210 ... 56789