Dungeon Hunter 4

J2theL101

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
It's official. Dungeon Hunter 4 is finally available... on Windows 8. Saw it on my store today. Can't wait for the WP release.

Ze Snake

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys

Has anybody dloaded Dungeon Hunter 4 on windows 8? It seems to be buggy. When i create a character i spawn in a wall and i can't access the map or the menu in-game. This happens with every class and every time i play...

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all - If you are experiencing any issues with Dungeon Hunter 4 please feel free to let me know here or in a PM. I also encourage you to submit a ticket to our customer care team. Our customer care team then supplies the Dev team with these reports directly so they can start working on a fix for any bugs/issues you might be experiencing. This way solutions can be implemented in the next game update or sooner!

I've included a link for anyone who isn't familiar with our site: Dungeon Hunter 4 Customer Care page

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Only issue is the lack of Xbox LIVE integration. It makes it a pass for me, because I have a bunch of games to finish Achievements on (working on Implode! and Uno and Friends now). It really sucks we can't get that stuff back into games, but I guess that's mostly on Microsoft. I'll probably try it out at SOME point, but I still have about 10 games to finish as it is on my phone, haha.

As always, thanks for the platform support.

CallMeNop

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
I play DH4 on my phone, but there isn't cloud saving;.. Is it going to be integrated in the future ? I really want to continue my save on my laptop or on my phone.
Thanks

ps: Sorry for my english

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
I play DH4 on my phone, but there isn't cloud saving;.. Is it going to be integrated in the future ? I really want to continue my save on my laptop or on my phone.
Thanks

ps: Sorry for my english

I'll have to double check this but I'm not sure if the two versions sync up and if they do you need to be signed in with a social account. Basically the social account creates a unique ID on our servers that allow for cross device syncing. Try that if you haven't and let me know and I'll still check on this!

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, is there any chance we might be seeing some performance enhancing/stabalizing update in the future because the frame rate can be quite disastrous at times...
Anyway I'm still enjoying this game!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos