Dungeon Hunter 4

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, is there any chance we might be seeing some performance enhancing/stabalizing update in the future because the frame rate can be quite disastrous at times...
Anyway I'm still enjoying this game!

Our Dev team always monitors performance when a game is just released. I'm sure that if they notice constant performance issues they will work on a hot-fix in one of the future updates. If anyone is noticing anything please feel free to mention it in this thread or PM me. Let me know what device you're playing on as well and I'm happy to make a note of it :)

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey Ryan, speaking about the Windows 8 version, I'm having really bad graphics issues with my Lumia 2520 tablet. Is this driver related? Here are a few screenshots:
Screenshot%20(2).jpgScreenshot%20(3).jpg

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Our Dev team always monitors performance when a game is just released. I'm sure that if they notice constant performance issues they will work on a hot-fix in one of the future updates. If anyone is noticing anything please feel free to mention it in this thread or PM me. Let me know what device you're playing on as well and I'm happy to make a note of it :)

Lumia 920

Ze Snake

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan

Thanks for reading and responding to our feedback. The spawning issue has been sorted, but the frame rate is really choppy on my Asus t100 tablet (using the new trail bay Z3470 processor). What are the requirements for this game? Are there chances for possible future updates to improve performance?

Thanks

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, speaking about the Windows 8 version, I'm having really bad graphics issues with my Lumia 2520 tablet. Is this driver related? Here are a few screenshots

Hi Ryan
Thanks for reading and responding to our feedback. The spawning issue has been sorted, but the frame rate is really choppy on my Asus t100 tablet (using the new trail bay Z3470 processor). What are the requirements for this game? Are there chances for possible future updates to improve performance?
Thanks

I'm taking this feedback on the graphical issues and sending out an email shortly to get some more insight. We are working on some improvements currently, but I don't believe the devices you all listed are ones we were aware of issues on. If I get any other instruction or insight I'll be sure to let you all know in a post!

CallMeNop

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I'll have to double check this but I'm not sure if the two versions sync up and if they do you need to be signed in with a social account. Basically the social account creates a unique ID on our servers that allow for cross device syncing. Try that if you haven't and let me know and I'll still check on this!

I tried to connect on the same facebook account on my Lumia 920 and my computer, but it doesn't work :(
Hope your team is going to make cross-save possible, this is a great features.

Good job, your game is very good for me.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
On the Windows 8.1 side I have 2 machines with it installed:

The first, a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro works fine though the framerate could use some improvement. It can get laggy in some scenarios.

My second is a custom PC desktop running with an AMD Phenom X4 965, 8GB RAM, and an ATi Radeon 4850. The game won't get past the black screen with the Gameloft logo and then aborts. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling on that PC, but no change.

Any thoughts?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
On the Windows 8.1 side I have 2 machines with it installed:
The first, a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro works fine though the framerate could use some improvement. It can get laggy in some scenarios.
My second is a custom PC desktop running with an AMD Phenom X4 965, 8GB RAM, and an ATi Radeon 4850. The game won't get past the black screen with the Gameloft logo and then aborts. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling on that PC, but no change.
Any thoughts?

Nope, still waiting to hear from the Dev team to see if these are just isolated incidents or if it's something bigger on our end that we need to take care of.

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I only played this for about 10-15 minutes but it seemed to run fine for the most part on my 928. Great little diablo clone I must say. Thanks Gameloft!

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I only played this for about 10-15 minutes but it seemed to run fine for the most part on my 928. Great little diablo clone I must say. Thanks Gameloft!

Yeah it runs okay most of the time("okay" mind you) but when the big groups of enemies come that's when the game can lag really bad

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey all - So I've heard back on a couple things that have been asked about in this thread:

-512MB device support will be added with an update, ideally coming by the end of the month. I haven't received a firm date at the moment but everyone seems optimistic about this.
-For anyone experience graphical issues we aren't sure what's causing them at this moment. I've heard from the Dev team to check and make sure that all of your devices are running the latest drivers, software updates, etc..
-Also, the Windows team is constantly monitoring the Windows Phone/Windows 8 Store for reviews on our games. Along with letting me know here, definitely leave a review with any issues you encounter on the store because it'll be read directly by the Dev team. That's their primary source of feedback unless they hear differently from me.

If anyone who has been having graphical issues is all up to date with everything, let me know. We will have to continue to look in to it at that point and see what else there is we can do.

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi gameloft_ryan,
Nice to see a gameloft supporter is here!
I would know why many games from gameloft have frame rate drops.(dh4,real football,batman,six guns) I know the gpus like adreno 225 or 320 are not the newest, but on my android devices with even older gpus (adreno220) there are no drops.
If the graphic details are the problem, I would choose performance and no frame rate drops like high graphic details.

Sent from my GT-I8750 using Tapatalk

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi gameloft_ryan,
Nice to see a gameloft supporter is here!
I would know why many games from gameloft have frame rate drops.(dh4,real football,batman,six guns) I know the gpus like adreno 225 or 320 are not the newest, but on my android devices with even older gpus (adreno220) there are no drops.
If the graphic details are the problem, I would choose performance and no frame rate drops like high graphic details.
Sent from my GT-I8750 using Tapatalk

Honestly, that's a technical question that is way above what I do as the Community Manager. I can say that I am monitoring the feedback you all are posting here or messaging me about and making sure that the appropriate people are hearing about it. I know that we are definitely trying to bring the best gaming experience possible to the Windows platform. Thankfully, I believe most of these issues are able to be addressed through game updates so that's why it's good to hear from you all :)

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi Ryan
I'm the one who posted the screenshots from the Nokia 2520 tablet. I checked my drivers, and everything is up to date.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan I was wondering why are the cut scenes in such a low quality? Is it the same as on other platforms?

What exactly do you mean when you say low quality? I haven't had a chance to compare iOS/Android to Windows yet. I'll probably make an effort to check them out later today or tomorrow when I stream DH4 on the Surface.

Hi Ryan
I'm the one who posted the screenshots from the Nokia 2520 tablet. I checked my drivers, and everything is up to date.

Hmm...well that's interesting! I'll get back to the team and let them know what's going on.

freakf43

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan
I'm a casual gamer, and I will be getting the htc 8x windows phone in a couple of weeks, so I wanted to know: Do gameloft games support the 16:9 aspect ratio of the screen in the 8x? I saw a friend of mine playing with it, and noticed some black bars on the top and bottom of the screen, and I would like to know if this will happen to me with games like Dungeon Hunter 4 or Asphalt 8. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb