Dungeon Hunter 4

Stama Mihai

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hmm...if that's the case then maybe not! Like I said, I'm afraid all of our Windows devices are out right now and I can't test this for myself. If it's forcing you to update then that's something that the actual update will fix when it's pushed out this month and you'll then be able to access multiplayer.

yeah, unfortunately .. i thought maybe it's another way to get in multiplayer mode that i can't figure-it-out :)
i'll just need 2 wait for update then ... :)
thx again and have a great vacation !

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
yeah, unfortunately .. i thought maybe it's another way to get in multiplayer mode that i can't figure-it-out :)
i'll just need 2 wait for update then ... :)
thx again and have a great vacation !

Yeah, sorry. Should be fixed soon though, so that's good :) Thanks and I'll be seeing you all next year!

killallnite42

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes u can this coming someone who has a window phone. long as u got internet u can. just go to ur battle flag i.e blue, purple, red, and it asks solo or multiplayer. Or u click on the PvP flag (red) which is in the middle of the world map. just ignore the the update box M$ and GameLoft games r always buggie

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, is Blood Match available in this DH4 version? Or is only available for ios and android?

I believe that the update will be coming. There is a slight delay currently with porting the updates over since we have a separate Windows team handling the games. I'll double check this week to confirm and can let you know for sure!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan is 512 mb ram version coming or not

Yes, it's supposed to be coming with this next update. It apparently got delayed through the Holidays so I'm working on finding out when it might get pushed out now that I'm back in the office :)

Will there be an update to fix the graphics on the 2520?

Yes, last I heard there will be. Our Windows team was able to get a 2520 in their hands and has been doing testing to see how they can improve our games performances on that device. I haven't gotten confirmation as to whether or not this update will come out with the next round of game updates yet but I'll have to see what the Dev team says. They are definitely working on the issue though because we want all of our games to be able to run well on this newer device!

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it's supposed to be coming with this next update. It apparently got delayed through the Holidays so I'm working on finding out when it might get pushed out now that I'm back in the office :)

Yes, last I heard there will be. Our Windows team was able to get a 2520 in their hands and has been doing testing to see how they can improve our games performances on that device. I haven't gotten confirmation as to whether or not this update will come out with the next round of game updates yet but I'll have to see what the Dev team says. They are definitely working on the issue though because we want all of our games to be able to run well on this newer device!

Great news, thank you for the update. I noticed the newest version of Asphalt 8 fixed the graphical glitches on the 2520, which looked to be the same issues as we are having on DH4. I will say it is amazing on the 1520 though. Showcase game.

ZkT

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I have another question Ryan, when I'm in Bayant Mountain Range in the north-west part there is a dead kenashi and it has a quest and i need to enter to the cave that is next to him but i cant. When i try to enter the screen goes black and i appear again in Bayant Mountain but the title says Mountain Cavern like if i were there.
The same happens when I'm in the northern part of Bayant Mountain, near entering Kankheer. There is a wounded kenashi and ask me to slay a Ravager and again, there is a cave next to him and i try to enter and the same, the screen goes black and i appear again in Bayant Mountain and the text says I'm in Ravager Cave but this time i cant move nor attack nor nothing. I have to go to world map and chose another location.

Is it just happening to me or is it a bug in the game? Thanks in advance Ryan.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Great news, thank you for the update. I noticed the newest version of Asphalt 8 fixed the graphical glitches on the 2520, which looked to be the same issues as we are having on DH4. I will say it is amazing on the 1520 though. Showcase game.

I'm glad to hear it. Basically the team is working on getting all of these games up to speed with the 2520 now that they have one with them. I appreciate you guys understanding this and I'm excited to see how they all handle once the updates have gone out for each game!

I have another question Ryan, when I'm in Bayant Mountain Range in the north-west part there is a dead kenashi and it has a quest and i need to enter to the cave that is next to him but i cant. When i try to enter the screen goes black and i appear again in Bayant Mountain but the title says Mountain Cavern like if i were there.
The same happens when I'm in the northern part of Bayant Mountain, near entering Kankheer. There is a wounded kenashi and ask me to slay a Ravager and again, there is a cave next to him and i try to enter and the same, the screen goes black and i appear again in Bayant Mountain and the text says I'm in Ravager Cave but this time i cant move nor attack nor nothing. I have to go to world map and chose another location.

Is it just happening to me or is it a bug in the game? Thanks in advance Ryan.

This definitely sounds like a bug. I'll make a note of it but definitely let our support team know at this link here so the Dev team can get the report and start working on the issue!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey DH4 thread just wanted to follow up with my post yesterday. I heard back from the Dev team and the update that includes low-end device support and 2520 improvements has been sent in to submission the other day. As long as there aren't any issues it should be going live soon!

ZkT

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Btw Ryan, say thanks to the tech guys for fixing the pop up thing and its nice to see those discounts on gems ;)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte