Dungeon Hunter 4

Cole831

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey DH4 thread just wanted to follow up with my post yesterday. I heard back from the Dev team and the update that includes low-end device support and 2520 improvements has been sent in to submission the other day. As long as there aren't any issues it should be going live soon!

Do you have the correct date?

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't given a date because now that it's been submitted it's out of our hands. It's basically up to Microsoft to review it and give it the green-light. I'm not sure how long it takes them to do that for updates like this.

Hey Ryan, asphalt got updated a few hours ago and I was hoping it was one of those new cars add on update like laferrari & hyura. But it was just a small update and I am really disappointed. Please do something about this Ryan!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, asphalt got updated a few hours ago and I was hoping it was one of those new cars add on update like laferrari & hyura. But it was just a small update and I am really disappointed. Please do something about this Ryan!

Hey there - So there will be slight delays for the previous patches due to development timelines and how quickly our team can port things over to Windows. We are working on getting updates out to all platforms around the same time moving forward, but just bear with us as we get to that point.

Keep an eye out for the big content updates and if I get any updated info on when things like the LaFerrari might hit I'll be sure to let you all know :)

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the update to support 512ram devices once again. The Update was posted today, but it not showing up on store quite yet at least for me in USA, but I was able to bing search you will get the link. Installing right now.

thanks once again.

jibreezy1982

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the update to support 512ram devices once again. The Update was posted today, but it not showing up on store quite yet at least for me in USA, but I was able to bing search you will get the link. Installing right now.

thanks once again.

Can you send me the link please.. I was just at the store and its not showing up.. I almost installed the game guide thinking it was the game lol

jibreezy1982

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't given a date because now that it's been submitted it's out of our hands. It's basically up to Microsoft to review it and give it the green-light. I'm not sure how long it takes them to do that for updates like this.

Do you know if Total Conquest be updated? it has alot of issues, battery drain, connection to internet problems, crashing, etc..

ZkT

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I foresaw this..... the update of DH4 erased all my progress. Thank God I didn't buy any gem pack or I would be really pissed off, I was cautious since Ryan announced the update I thought this could happen hahaha

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Can you send me the link please.. I was just at the store and its not showing up.. I almost installed the game guide thinking it was the game lol

You can go to Marketplace->Apps>Collections>Gameloft. It is listed their now still has not filtered down into games section yet.

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Yeah... a 900mb update looks more like a reinstall than an update. Luckily I was able to cancel it before it could finish.

That awkward moment when the update you're told to install to avoid losing progress, would actually wipe your progress...

Edit: Keep reading below, the patch should be harmless. :)

Last edited:

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah... a 900mb update looks more like a reinstall than an update. Luckily I was able to cancel it before it could finish.

That awkward moment when the update you're told to install to avoid losing progress, would actually wipe your progress...

I installed the update and I didn't lose any progress.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

thanks once again.

No problem. The store probably just needs to refresh for it to be available for download directly from the store in the US. I believe the Windows store refreshes pretty frequently so hopefully it'll be good to go later on today!

plin

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
It's downloading a 959MB update for me, but goes to install it and about 70% through I get a low storage warning and the install aborts. I check the phone storage and I have 2.8GB free storage. When I tap to retry, it goes and downloads the whole 959MB update all over again. It finishes downloading, goes install and the same thing happens. Now I check the phone storage and I'm down to 1.7GB free storage, and my "other storage" has grown by a GB. So, just how much free storage do you need to update this thing? 2.8GB is not enough?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb