Dungeon Hunter 4

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
This is strange or it is just me ? , I download xap and install them from sd card to save on required space. Only have about 2.6gig free.

When I first read that DH4 was available for 512. I started my download, which was a 959 mb version that says it was updated yesterday, but that one, will not install on my 521.

But if I logon into Windows Phone site, DH4 says size is 725mb which does install correctly.

So is their two version one for 1gig ram devices and the other for 512ram devices ?

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I believe it included some optimization as well in the performance department.

I've found that when traversing across the bridge outside of the starting city the framerate is noticably smoother, where on my Lumia 920 it was always a bit choppy there before the patch. So yeah, nicely done with that. =)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I've found that when traversing across the bridge outside of the starting city the framerate is noticably smoother, where on my Lumia 920 it was always a bit choppy there before the patch. So yeah, nicely done with that. =)

Awesome, glad to hear it! We'll obviously keep trying to improve things, especially since we just introduced the low-end devices. This is a step in the right direction though!

Euphorion

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

Quick question to those who have already downloaded the patch: Since the patch is available there have been some recent game ratings that say they have to pay for Health potions. So I wonder: will you still receive a potion each 4 hours as you used to?

And one other thing: usually I avoid IAP's completly, but because this is the most played phone-game of all times for me I'm actually inclinded to do some purchase (basically I would have gladly paid >10?/$ for a game without that IAP-"crap" (sorry, but for me it is)) - so I might as well pay the devs some money this way as well. What I wonder now is: If for whatever reason I have to reinstall the game I assume that purchase would be lost?

Last edited:

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I was never aware that you got potions every four hours - maybe I'm in the same boat as the people who reviewed it in never using them in the assumption that once you've guzzled down the three you start with, you don't get any more unless you pay up...

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello!

Quick question to those who have already downloaded the patch: Since the patch is available there have been some recent game ratings that say they have to pay for Health potions. So I wonder: will you still receive a potion each 4 hours as you used to?

And one other thing: usually I avoid IAP's completly, but because this is the most played phone-game of all times for me I'm actually inclinded to do some purchase (basically I would have gladly paid >10€/$ for a game without that IAP-"crap" (sorry, but for me it is)) - so I might as well pay the devs some money this way as well. What I wonder now is: If for whatever reason I have to reinstall the game I assume that purchase would be lost?

Yes, the potions should still regen. As far as I know we haven't changed that mechanic and we won't be anytime soon. As for the losing the purchases: At least on iOS you can choose to keep local data when uninstalling a game and that would save your progress/character if you choose to reinstall DH4. Not sure if Windows has something like that off the top of my head though.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
That's good to know. :) I'll be sure to actually use them from this point on, heh.

Haha, it's cool man I'm the same way. I'm someone who always tries to have 99 (or whatever the max number of a consumable is) in every game I play. It's silly because I usually die more often then I should but I do it for my dignity! >.<

killallnite42

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Can you into the save data thing I've had to hard reset and might have to do it again. I lost it all so if there's a way to save it so I don't lose all the diamonds I got that would be great

Euphorion

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
New update....hmm, would be great if you could add some info about the update ("change log") to the game description as most other apps do.

But I do have 2 questions about the Eternal Battle:
Is there a way how you can start at a certain wave in the Single player mode? It's easy for Multiplayer-games where you can designate a specific starting point - but haven't found a way to do the same for Singleplayer.

As for MP: I haven't really figured it out: When I click on "Multiplayer quick game" (not sure if that's the exact label in English as I do only have the German version of the game) will it try to put me to any MP-game that is currently running? Or will it try to find one at my highest wave? Or how or what?
Sometimes I thought it would put me to any game - but yesterday I tried that button for quite a while to no avail. Then I went to the manual setup and picked a game at wave 1 and it placed me immediately to a running game (I think they were at wave 7 or 10 or so by then).

Lastly a question about the "friends" function - is there a way to add a DH4-friend also if you are not in a game Lobby, because that's the only way I figured it out how it could be done. Yesterday I played with 2 guys for over an hour each in eternal battle - but as we never got to Lobby I couldn't add them as friends (or at least didn't know how to)

Samanalie

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

DH4 was working splendidly on my Lumia 920, and I had no complaints. (had the negative charm bug once, but resolved it with the directions of the many forum posters :smile: )

However, from last weekend, my Challenge board is stuck on last Friday's challenge and has not got updated since. And the Challenge counter is stuck on "0h left". The Weekend Challenge timer is the same. It just will not update for the life of me. It made me think that maybe the game timer was stuck in some way, but I still get the Daily Wheel of Fate spin each day, and I'm able to merge charms and what-not, and the timers all work fine there.

I contacted Gameloft Support, but still didn't get any response. I really really really don't want to give up playing DH4 (already spent real cash on a gem pack too). Is there any hope for me? :cry:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

DH4 was working splendidly on my Lumia 920, and I had no complaints. (had the negative charm bug once, but resolved it with the directions of the many forum posters :smile: )

However, from last weekend, my Challenge board is stuck on last Friday's challenge and has not got updated since. And the Challenge counter is stuck on "0h left". The Weekend Challenge timer is the same. It just will not update for the life of me. It made me think that maybe the game timer was stuck in some way, but I still get the Daily Wheel of Fate spin each day, and I'm able to merge charms and what-not, and the timers all work fine there.

I contacted Gameloft Support, but still didn't get any response. I really really really don't want to give up playing DH4 (already spent real cash on a gem pack too). Is there any hope for me? :cry:

Have you tried restarting your device since running into this issue? I know it sounds silly but sometimes that resyncs the game and fixes issues similar to this. If you have and it didn't help, let me know and I'll reach out and try to find out what's going on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)