Dungeon Hunter 4

Marc Padmore

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
im trying to play multiplayer via my 3g and it keeps saying must connect to internet iv turned my 3g off then back on and it keeps saying the same can i p-lay it via 3g or do i need to connect via wifi to play it

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey Dungeon Hunter 4 experts!!!

Just recently installed this game out of curiosity and now I'm hooked.
Currently I have a level 16 Blademaster and before I proceed further I want to get some tips and tricks on how to go about making it the ultimate fighter. I don't want to spread my skill points too thinly so I'd like to ask a few questions.

1. What are the 2 Active Skills I should focus on building?
2. Which 3 Passive Skills must I level up and always keep active?
3. Which 1 Spirit spell to focus on?
4. Which charms to level up and look out for?

Thanks!!!

Cosmic Commander

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
hii ryan...i have windows 8.1 pc...4gb ram...and 3.01 Ghz processor...i am unable to play game properly as game is running bt responding slowly..when i press movement key for e.x. i press right arrow then character moves in direction after 3-5 seconds...is there any solution or fix to this problem?? please let me know...

xJom71

Dec 30, 2017
Visit site
I'm glad to hear it. Basically the team is working on getting all of these games up to speed with the 2520 now that they have one with them. I appreciate you guys understanding this and I'm excited to see how they all handle once the updates have gone out for each game!

This definitely sounds like a bug. I'll make a note of it but definitely let our support team know at this link here so the Dev team can get the report and start working on the issue!

Same issue here. Is there any workaround?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99