Issue with Windows Phone Store Purchase history

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
hi all, When I tried to re-install the apps after resetting my WP, I'm getting the message "Please try to load apps again" in the Purchase History. Did anybody else faced the same issue in windowsphone.com website?

Adi

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Have you set up your phone again and it is working / functioning properly? It sounds like that error message is received on your PC, correct?

What happens if you try to send a NEW app to your phone?

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same issues on the web marketplace i can only go a bit in history and then it does not want to load previous history. Really weird and hopefully only temporary...

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issues on the web marketplace i can only go a bit in history and then it does not want to load previous history. Really weird and hopefully only temporary...

ohhh, I see. Yes...I am getting it too. How far back would it let each of you go?

Mine can go back to May of 2013 which is equal to 3 clicks of "More" for me (when I would click it the 4th time I get the error)

Matt Leech

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here.

Received a replacement Lumia 1020 today, trying to reinstall my apps but history will not go back further than a few pages. Not good! :(

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Awesome, working for me too! When you reported back earlier for me it wasn't fully fixed but now it is.

Weird, but there is maybe 50-75 apps that say App is not available in this region

And it isn't just one here or there, when there is 1 app, there are like 30 in a row.

My first ever app:
Xbox LIVE Extras -> 12/12/2010

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss