How can I play audio from youtube download using bluetooth?

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I need to download a youtube video to my phone and then, by using bluetooth, send the audio to a soundbar for demo purposes. Could someone recommend an app that will allow this? I would prefer an app that does not have ads. I do not mind paying for the app.

Thanks in advance for any help,
yeto

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I need to download a youtube video to my phone and then, by using bluetooth, send the audio to a soundbar for demo purposes. Could someone recommend an app that will allow this? I would prefer an app that does not have ads. I do not mind paying for the app.

yeto

your question has 2 part:
- part 1: play audio to bluetooth sound bar. You don't need to do anything, as long as your phone is paired with the soundbar, audio from any app on your phone will go to the sound bar instead of the phone speaker.
- part 2: download youtube video. I think there are many apps supporting this function. Metrotube is an example.

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Could you share if MetroTube, YouTube (Microsoft), or YouTube HD have ads and which would be best for what I am trying to do?

Thanks,
yeto

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I downloaded the paid version of the Metrotube app. I didn't try any of the others. It seems to be doing everything I need it to do. Am I missing anything with this app? Should I try the other apps to see if I like them better?

Thanks for all the help so far,
yeto

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I downloaded the paid version of the Metrotube app. I didn't try any of the others. It seems to be doing everything I need it to do. Am I missing anything with this app? Should I try the other apps to see if I like them better?

Thanks for all the help so far,
yeto

Only if you miss the ads in youtube :winktongue:

Alvin Elkins

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

yeto

Morton B Zemel

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

yeto

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99