WP Store - Recent Featured App

yellowmage

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone remember the featured app from a couple days ago? It was a game and I'm pretty sure it was the featured app for the main storefront rather than just the games section.

It was a medieval fantasy game, recently added, with a humorous flair. I'm positive it was a paid app (so it's not Kingdom and Lords, thankfully!), and I remember one of the screenshots had a character saying that they had to stop an orc entering the valley.

J2theL101

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone remember the featured app from a couple days ago? It was a game and I'm pretty sure it was the featured app for the main storefront rather than just the games section.

It was a medieval fantasy game, recently added, with a humorous flair. I'm positive it was a paid app (so it's not Kingdom and Lords, thankfully!), and I remember one of the screenshots had a character saying that they had to stop an orc entering the valley.

The closest app to your description is Trouserheart by 10tons.

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Trouserheart???

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786