Pirated Fruit Ninja passed the certification?

alky13

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I didnt use the right term in the title, I was just wondering.. why would an Xbox live title suddenly become free without the Xbox live support? The game isnt blurry as shown in the pictures, anyway, its nice to see this being free

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't recommend you to download it. It might have been modified with malicious code.
However maybe it's just fine and guy has sent it to try out if it will be caught during cert. process.
who knows...

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
It's the android fruit ninja . I'm pretty sure . Also , the game supported simultaneous blade based on the multitouch . The windows phone 8 Fruit Ninja can't .

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Yup,it is most probably a pirated xap according to most sites,but I downloaded it and played it just to check,it doesn't have any virus and is just like the Xbox one except without the achievements of course.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I strongly recommend this NOT be downloaded. No telling what could get transmitted from your device after installing this.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
This is a very sad sad thing. How did it even get in the store? I thought all apps were checked before they were published in the store. I'm very happy to have less apps in the store than to have copied apps running in random. The store should quality apps and should not just go by sheer number. I've already reported this to Microsoft and Halfbrick, the publisher to the original game. Its necessary for them also to be aware of their brand name has illegally been used in a cheap replica and the sad part for now at least is the developers are getting away with that. Hoping to see that app being pulled down from the store real quick.

alky13

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
It was already pulled off the marketplace, the market really should be more secure, this event has also happened back in august iirc..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb