Well, looks like Gameloft doesn't want anyone to care about Dungeon Hunter 4

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
It's out on Windows 8...and if that version is any indication, Xbox Live integration is out just like Asphalt 8.

I really hope the lack of closely scheduled release means that my assumption is wrong...otherwise, this will be another disappointment because that'd mean WP got the short end of the stick while both IOS and Android had their social gaming networks integrated.

I don't entirely blame Gameloft either. Microsoft needs to reform Xbox Mobile to have a significantly shorter evaluation, ditch the requirement of needing a publisher, and possibly even consider letting mobile games be worth more than 200/400pts of Gamerscore. They're holding this platform back!

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm just afraid it's gonna be buggy...
As long as it runs smoothly on my 920 I can look past the lack of xbox
Don't get me wrong I really want a xboxlive game but I'm worried about the performance because it's even laggy on an iphone 5...

Ze Snake

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Played it on my Surface 2. Even with the horse power of the Tegra 4 the framerate was underwhelming.

Played it on my Asus t100 and the framerate is pretty poor too. Thats with the Intel Z3740 chipset so it makes me wonder... what chipset was this game optimized for?

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
In android,it is available for 512mb ram devices but why not for us???(NL620). :'( Somebody tag that game loft guy on wpc,he is answerable to some of the most devoted gameloft supporters on this forum :'( #DISAPOINTED

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
In android,it is available for 512mb ram devices but why not for us???(NL620). :'( Somebody tag that game loft guy on wpc,he is answerable to some of the most devoted gameloft supporters on this forum :'( #DISAPOINTED

Microsoft is more-strict on its application limitations. It helps the OS stay smooth and stable, but it also means some folks are going to be left out in the cold with games.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Gameloft most definitely wants people to care about its games. The blame is 100% on Microsoft, it's a complete joke at this stage.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's not Microsoft's fault.

If part of the Xbox certification is to product software of a reasonable standard, then it's Gameloft's fault for producing something that's not fit to be certified.

When you see the Xbox Live banner on a product, you have a reasonable expectation of quality.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It's not Microsoft's fault.

If part of the Xbox certification is to product software of a reasonable standard, then it's Gameloft's fault for producing something that's not fit to be certified.

When you see the Xbox Live banner on a product, you have a reasonable expectation of quality.

It is. The issue isn't the game's quality whatsoever. Microsoft just has a wretched certification process. If it was about quality, you wouldn't see Tetris Blitz!, one of the buggiest games I've played on a mobile device, get released.

Ze Snake

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
To be honest even though gameloft games are good games, the Windows platform (WP8 and Win8) ports are really underwheliming. If you compare games from other developers to gameloft titles, you can see the difference in frame rate specifically. Order & chaos, Six,guns, N.O.V.A all run less than 30 fps on my Lumia 920. Lets not even talk about Batman and Spiderman ports...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro