Do you want to see XBOX games on WP or not?

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok,this is a question which is quite interesting for me as I want to see what wp-owners think.
Recently we have seen about game not being XBOX titles particularly where gameloft is concerned,recent examples are mega-hit games Asphalt 8 and Dungeon Hunter 4.
And as Paul Avecado states in his article that Gameloft dont seem interested in XBOX titles being released anymore.
Do YOU think that XBOX games should continue??
Personally,I love XBOX games on WP(even though I dont own an XBOX) and believe they are necessary for WP users and are an attraction to Android users.
I would love to see the continuation of Xbox games on windows Phone,what do you think???
P.S:-For the record,I own a NL620 so dungeon hunter 4 being a non XBOX title doesnt matter to me that much,because it requires 1GB ram. :crying:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a big gamer on my phone, but when I look at games I usually just see what's offered with the Xbox label. I just don't feel like digging through thousands of poor games just to find the ones with higher quality.

In general though I really don't care about the Xbox brand on my phone.

osoalex

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd like more XBOX titles, but I know it can be difficult to make the integration when porting to WP from another platform.

So if sacrificing Xbox integration is the price to get great games, I'm kinda fine with it... KINDA.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Do i want xbox games? Yes
Do i really want xbox games? Yes
Do i need xbox games ? Hell yes

This make the extra time that we need to have to wait for game worth It.

If a game is released in similar time to other platforms and is priced Same. Then i don't need xbox branding.

But Ms need to put some work to make xbox live gaming a attraction not a ban for developer special indi developer.

They should automatically make highly famous game xbox live without making bull **** excuses.
Indi games with 5 star should be made xbox games.

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
XBox was the only reason apart from Nokia that got me interested in WP8. Now after trying the XBox I can't think of WP without Xbox. Hell I ll just switch to BB then.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I don't buy non Xbox games, just as i don't buy apps that don't use the WP platform features. I'd rather never play another game on my phone than play one that doesn't fully support the features available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea