Lock screen shortcut

mpovolo

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I have seen tons of shortcut apps for settings etc, but have yet to find one that can throw you to the the lock screen.

Anyone else?

thanks

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
nope but it might not be possible -yet. Only with GDR3 was a shortcut to battery saver possible but at the same time developers couldn't created a shortcut to
audio setting -yet, now that would be nice.

Hypnopottamus

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I second what iAdrian23 said above. Insider Pro is a swiss army type app where you have access to all types of things. It really is a multiple apps in one type of thing. You have direct access to several features and you can even pin the shortcut to certain features onto your homescreen. One of the features you can pin is what your're looking for...Lockscreen access.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know, you can't lock the screen using a third-party app, per se, but there are a lot of apps out there that allow access to lockscreen settings.

I second (third?) Insider for this purpose.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Saves me from using the power button and quickly locks the screen

So......you want to waste screen real estate on a tile, that you will have to scroll up and down the screen to get to......instead of just pushing the power button?

Last edited:

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
So......you want to waste screen real estate on a tile, that you will have to scroll up and down the screen to get......instead of just pushing the power button?

he should have to give up his phone for wasting real estate, or at least face a firing squad, it criminal. :wink:

mpovolo

May 10, 2011
Visit site
So......you want to waste screen real estate on a tile, that you will have to scroll up and down the screen to get to......instead of just pushing the power button?

Yup, and if you can make it a double wide tile that would be even better….LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss