Instagram BETA & 6tag

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I have both installed and was wondering how do I get my live tile to update for 6Tag? I have 6Tag pinned to my start screen but it seems like instagram Beta is taking all the notifications and not updating my live tile for 6Tag. Any solutions?

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so I have both installed and was wondering how do I get my live tile to update for 6Tag? I have 6Tag pinned to my start screen but it seems like instagram Beta is taking all the notifications and not updating my live tile for 6Tag. Any solutions?

instead of pinning the app, open it up and pin your stream

EDIT: NVM, if you mean actual notification, not sure, never works for me either

sherwin892

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
My notifications work on 6tag, sometimes not always. I pinned the app. I have having trouble pinning it so that it streams photos. When I pin from inside the app, it seems to only pin or rather is stuck in one image.

Also is there a 'use enhance photo something' in the settings like those found in Android or iOS? I find that by turning it off, it doesn't degrade the picture quality. I cannot find that option in both apps. I'm assuming Instagram Beta has it on by default where as 6tag doesn't. Can anyone confirm?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720