New L928, need a good BT headset

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, been looking through some threads, but still unsure what I should get. I just need a BT ear/head set that will work really well with calls with my 928 I just got. My current set has something wrong with it and though Ive checked em out, people have become unable to hear me through them. I need a new set anyway. Im looking for some that have good quality but are not too expensive. Not really low end tho, ya know? Do any of you have a set that is working out great with your 928? I'll gladly look into any suggestions. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
The best Bluetooth headsets for Windows Phone are the ones that are simple and don't come with any built in Voice Commands. Windows Phone has its own VC functionality it better to jump straight to that when making calls or answering text messages. If you get a Bluetooth like a BlueAnt that has Voice command you end up having extra steps involved when using the Bluetooth.

My favorite Bluetooth devices are:

1) Bose Bluetooth Light weight wears well, has great noise canceling capabilities and great sound for gaming and music.
2) LG Tone + HBS-730 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Great sound quality easy to wear, the best ever Bluetooth design.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've got a Plantronics Voyager 510 that I've had for about four years and it works great. It's discontinued now, but I'd have no problems recommending an alternative from Plantronics. I also have the LG Tone+, which is great if you're looking for something that can be used in stereo, too. Don't mistake it for just earphones - it does have a mic as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss