Christmas Wish List: iOS/Android Games for Windows Phone

J2theL101

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Happy Holidays! :grin:

I am very thrilled to see an amazing app influx on our platform and seeing the new games pour in like Angry Gran Run, Dungeon Hunter 4, Sky Cups, Doodle Kingdom, Dragons Adventure Companion App and Christmas update for Rail Rush, I'm gonna list down my wishlist for games I wanna see developers suddenly release this holiday or early next year.

Announced games to come before end of year:
1. Despicable Me: Minion Rush
2. Temple Run 2
3. Assassin's Creed: Pirates (just recently announced)
4. Rayman Fiesta Run
5. Angry Birds Go!

Wishlist:
1. Subway Surfers - *wish granted
2. [Giant Boulder of Death
3. Nun Attack: Run & Gun
4. Robot Unicorn Attack
5. The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
6. Hungry Shark Evolution
7. Stick Tennis
8. Real Steel: World Robot Boxing
9. Real Basketball
10. Dead Trigger 2

Do you have your own wishlist or are you excited if ever any of these games get to Windows Phone? Leave a comment. :)

Last edited:

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
mailto:support@reliancegames.com
Help me get real steel to wp8. Send a mail to the link above.Lets bring a game together . I send an email asking to release game on wp. Did you?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Not a single game. The only thing I want is an improved Xbox certification process, because I don't care about games without the Xbox LIVE integration.

J2theL101

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all these suggestions. Oh there's one more game I'd like to see. Like if you'll agree.

Dumb Ways To Die

As for the issues with XBL certification, it is a pity that it stopped at Kingdoms and Lords. Still unsure if the other games are taking awhile before release due to the XBL process.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786