Christmas Wish List: iOS/Android Games for Windows Phone

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
All I really want is Candy Crush and future support from GameLoft for games like Modern Combat 5. I personally don't care about Candy Crush but I know that having it on our platform would help a great deal.

J2theL101

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
So, I can see a number of you guys love Candy Crush Saga so let's all hope one of you guys emailed dev King.com about it.

Also, Android games Major Mayhem by Rocket Jump (published by adult.swim games on other platforms) and Headless by Double Smith have APPEARED on the Windows 8.1 Store. Download them now and hope that they'll come to WP as well.

*add'l for the wishlist: Duck Dynasty?: Battle Of The Beards and Hunger Games: Panem Run

SlideWRX

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Giant Boulder of Death (loved it on my iPhone)

Spaceteam (really fun with friends)

Those are the two I'd like to see the most.

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I think I found proof of Candy crush today while viewing music on the new xbox music app. Can anyone else confirm this?
View attachment 52354
View attachment 52355

I can't use the new music app since I don't have a music pass, but does the new music app not display artists in the background like the older music+videos app? Where that Candy Crush art is shown is where I'd typically see the artist of the song I'm playing.

So, I can see a number of you guys love Candy Crush Saga so let's all hope one of you guys emailed dev King.com about it.

Also, Android games Major Mayhem by Rocket Jump (published by adult.swim games on other platforms) and Headless by Double Smith have APPEARED on the Windows 8.1 Store. Download them now and hope that they'll come to WP as well.

*add'l for the wishlist: Duck Dynasty?: Battle Of The Beards and Hunger Games: Panem Run

I have emailed and sent messages to King at least three times now and not once have they ever replied back to my requests.

Matts4313

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
PvZ2....!!!!!

How do we not have that! They have a good relationship with MS, as they are releasing plantz vs zombie warfare as a MS exclusive.

vintageterrance

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
It does normally show the artists profiles, just oddly enough that background was shown for that exact artist while I had the app running. Tested this multiple times simply run the native music+videos I currently stream this album from my cloud collection then open xbox music application. Every time the same results are shown. Even still works today.

J2theL101

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE:

Happy New Year! 2013 is over and I know there are some games on our WP wishlist still not present in the store.

Let me just update my 2014 wishlist:
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    [*]Rayman: Fiesta Run
    [*]Assassin's Creed Pirates
    [*]Danger Dash
    [*]Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
    [*]Stick Sports™
    [*]Robot Unicorn Attack 2
    [*]Candy Crush Saga
    [*]Real Racing 3
    [*]Dumb Ways 2 Die

Which one of these games are you anticipating or you wish to be brought into the platform? Leave a comment. Thanks!

NOTE: The following apps seem to have been IGNORED and need to be updated this 2014:
1. iFruit
2. Turbo Racing League
3. Temple Run: Oz
4. Nun Attack

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99