a better Facebook app ??

albadi88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
ok guys after using L1020 for 5 days i can say i don't have any regrets about changing from IP5 to L1020 but however this FB client from MS IS $#%# honestly
FB is bad and the only way i check my FB is by using IE even IE is good but not that good therefore i was thinking making a request to FB to make an official app
for WP since people force Instagram to make a an app for WP then we can force FB too right ???

albadi88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
does't matter beta or non-beta and yes beta is good but not that good just yesterday it crashed 3 times and i'm talking about beta i don't use non-beta

Remco de Wit

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Use the beta. Since the last update its good. Even notifications work.

Just one more thing MS and thats a notification center, i hear a sound but what the hell was it, Whatsapp? Facebook? Wordfeud? or maybe 6tag? wait it could be Twitter or Facebook chat. Lets loooook for a number in al the live tiles.
:winktongue:

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
If yours is crashing then you must have a Lumia. Lumias seem to be more prone to crashes since all the tweaks Nokia is doing. Hopefully the issue for you will be fixed.

Prakeern98_lumia520

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
If yours is crashing then you must have a Lumia. Lumias seem to be more prone to crashes since all the tweaks Nokia is doing. Hopefully the issue for you will be fixed.
WTH bro?He stated that he is using a 1020 Lumia.
And as per as me and my friend bill gates think lumia 1020 is a lumia series phine which belongs to Nokia.
Dont know what you were upto.
And now answering the question.
Yup you are right the Facebook app crashes even the beta one.
But still try to do things slowly.
Treat it like a baby and it will run like a horse.
WP you know.
Requires patience.

Last edited:

albadi88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
just saying boys but beta crashed again right now and no i'm not complaining about that but i'm complaining about not giving a F#$k about not having an official FB client from
facebook

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
just saying boys but beta crashed again right now and no i'm not complaining about that but i'm complaining about not giving a F#$k about not having an official FB client from
facebook

Most WP users got tired of complaining about that back in WP7 days and just moved on.

Torch4x4

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I removed the beta version 2 months ago, crashing and burning my phone, then I installed the facebook from Microsoft and it works perfect on my phone, after some updates on the beta can somebody tell me what is the difference in both versions? do I need to go back to the beta?

Prakeern98_lumia520

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I removed the beta version 2 months ago, crashing and burning my phone, then I installed the facebook from Microsoft and it works perfect on my phone, after some updates on the beta can somebody tell me what is the difference in both versions? do I need to go back to the beta?

the beta is much better now with the latest update.
It fixed the live tile issue and even has a revamped live tile.
The live tile now looks awesome and shows the right updates.
The toast notifications work like a charm now.
Have been getting all of them at the right time and just one in no.
Unlike the non beta version where we get around 4 toast notifications and the live tile counts 74.
All is fixed.
And even the chat is revamped and is showing great response.
Lots of new changes.
I would surely say that right now beta is much better than the official non beta app.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I didn't have any problems with either app working, but both of them show blocked feeds. That's my biggest complaint of WP's Facebook apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss