WP8 GDR3 Preview users receiving new update to 8.0.10521.155

vaishak

May 23, 2013
Visit site
i downloaded gdr3 update but can't install.. still showing two meshing gears. I'm unable to use my phone... please help... i tried soft reset.. i dont wanna do hard reset.. is there any other way?

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
i downloaded gdr3 update but can't install.. still showing two meshing gears. I'm unable to use my phone... please help... i tried soft reset.. i dont wanna do hard reset.. is there any other way?
try to remember you start screen set up .back up your stuff and do a hard reset. I was so scared of doing it but at the end it cleared out a bunch of junk I had on other and now phone feels smoother after update I used key codes to do reset

dergutehirte

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
try to remember you start screen set up .back up your stuff and do a hard reset. I was so scared of doing it but at the end it cleared out a bunch of junk I had on other and now phone feels smoother after update I used key codes to do reset

But i didnt mean to completely reset your phone just turn it off and on again and see if it will going on with the update or just start wp8 and give you an error that the update doesnt work correctly.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
check this link out guys.. Windows Phone 8 update history | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
this tells wat the update was abt!

This is a good page to bookmark, but just so people know, this page does not list the features of this particular smaller update which happened a couple of days ago. It has only been updated with the new OS version number. The features you see listed for Update 3 on this page have not changed since the main Update 3 was first released, which was many weeks ago. I don't think the changes for this new smaller update have been issued yet by Microsoft, which leads me to believe it is more of a bug fix/improvement update more than aynthing.

Jason Drum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Updated fine on 928. Only difference I noticed so far was that it's more difficult to swipe up to unlock. The lock screen drops back down more than it used to.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
found following changes:

1. can close all apps directly by pressing X button in the multi-tasking screen.
2. can set customised ringtones for msgs, notification and alarms.
3. new drive mode is available in the settings but i have not used it yet.

Acryion

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it's just me but I think my unlocked L820 is now staying off, as opposed to waking up again by itself. Just like HTC's GDR3 update, you know?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb