Minion Rush is available now!

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Very androidish icon. Looks as an alien lol. But thank god we are getting some love. Now candy crush hehehe

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Looks like its been pulled, the web links say its not available.
You need WP8. If it's still not available even for WP8, good thing I downloaded it. It rush a little sluggish (really really little lag, mostly not noticeable) on my 920 but overall it's fantastic.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey all it's available for Windows Phone now, but is still coming soon (very soon!) for Windows 8. That might be affecting some of the Surface users possibly. (?)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
@Gameloft, just like the Android version, it requires internet connection during play. It won't change, would it?

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello Ryan! I am so glad we have got the opportunity to talk with a Gameloft employee.

I would like to thank you guys for your dedication to our platform.

Do you know whether or not we will be getting the Christmas(edition) Patch as long with optimization (better frame rate cap)? Please find information about that.

This is what I am talking about

The environment is so amazing and the new characters are so cute. Ah damn! I hope you will bring us great news.

Thank you.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan. Is there a reason why the game is not Xbox live enabled?? Like your other games?? Any help would be great
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Similar to our other titles that came out, our primary goal was getting a solid gaming experience out on Windows so that players would be able to enjoy our games. It's possible our games that aren't Xbox Live enabled currently get updated in the future, but I can't say for sure right now.

Hello Ryan! I am so glad we have got the opportunity to talk with a Gameloft employee.
I would like to thank you guys for your dedication to our platform.
Do you know whether or not we will be getting the Christmas(edition) Patch as long with optimization (better frame rate cap)? Please find information about that.
This is what I am talking about DESPICABLE ME: MINION RUSH - CHRISTMAS EDITION!! Gameplay: Gru's Lab (iPhone, iPad, iOS, Android) - YouTube
The environment is so amazing and the new characters are so cute. Ah damn! I hope you will bring us great news.
Thank you.

So Windows will get the minor seasonal updates moving forward but due to the timing of the game release and Development timeline, sadly, the Halloween/Christmas updates won't be landing on Windows. These updates are minor and like I said, moving forward, all operating systems will get the seasonal updates but due to the timing our Development team worked on Macho's Lair first since it's the biggest content update the game has had.

Yeah. I wanted to say that too. Mine doesn't require an internet connection either. Atleast not constantly (you do need it for FB integration).

Yeah, I should correct what I said. For FB integration, challenging friends, leaderboards and for the shop you need a connection. To just fire the game up and run, you do not. Hope that clarifies everything!

azarighty

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your replies and your commitment to engage with us,please check fb integration not working is it an error,please fix,not able to do some achievements. Because of it
Similar to our other titles that came out, our primary goal was getting a solid gaming experience out on Windows so that players would be able to enjoy our games. It's possible our games that aren't Xbox Live enabled currently get updated in the future, but I can't say for sure right now.

So Windows will get the minor seasonal updates moving forward but due to the timing of the game release and Development timeline, sadly, the Halloween/Christmas updates won't be landing on Windows. These updates are minor and like I said, moving forward, all operating systems will get the seasonal updates but due to the timing our Development team worked on Macho's Lair first since it's the biggest content update the game has had.

Yeah, I should correct what I said. For FB integration, challenging friends, leaderboards and for the shop you need a connection. To just fire the game up and run, you do not. Hope that clarifies everything!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your replies and your commitment to engage with us,please check fb integration not working is it an error,please fix,not able to do some achievements. Because of it

I think some people have already been able to sign in to FB. Have you tried restarting your device or installing again? Let me know what device you're using as well so I can keep an eye out to see if this is an isolated incident or a bigger issue :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs