Angry Birds and the Sims on Lumia 720

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Why are these games not available for my 512mb ram phone Nokia Lumia 720... Its such a drag when kids switch to kids corner they are always demanding for them and also a bogus Android phone support them made by local companies also

Last edited by a moderator:

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
They are all paid while in IOS and Droid phones no need to pay... And also running on 512... No kidding freeplay��

My guess is the number of downloads are so large for the other platforms that they can recoup costs through ways other than direct payment. Since downloads aren't nearly as high for WP titles, direct payment is needed to recoup the cost and make money. Do these games have ads on the other platforms?

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
i played temple run 2 and asphalt 8 without any cost and free of ads on iphone 4 of my friend,s phone and also i dont remember there was any ad in playing angrybaird but dont know much about Sims

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
i played temple run 2 and asphalt 8 without any cost and free of ads on iphone 4 of my friend,s phone and also i dont remember there was any ad in playing angrybaird but dont know much about Sims

That's interesting, I wonder how they make money if the apps are free without ads.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Apps aren't initially free in ios or Android. They go free after a set number of download/user or nearly a month of the app getting launched. The cost gets recouped, when the people buy during the initial non free period, followed by successive alternating periods of discounted sales and free downloads.

Also having a high market share distributed between various demographics of a population of which majority are either kids, teens does help.

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Apps aren't initially free in ios or Android. They go free after a set number of download/user or nearly a month of the app getting launched. The cost gets recouped, when the people buy during the initial non free period, followed by successive alternating periods of discounted sales and free downloads.

Also having a high market share distributed between various demographics of a population of which majority are either kids, teens does help.

Now that makes a lot of sense, thanks hs k.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
so, where are we finally?

i think all the angry birds games series is available on NL 720, in fact they were available for free a few days ago.
in case of SIMS, i was never a fan of Sims, but i think Sims 3 and Sims Medival is available for NL 720.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett