Looking for Calendar with intervals of multiple weeks

ahalowell

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I am looking for a WP8 calendar application that has the ability to create a record that occurs every two (2) weeks or every XX number of weeks. For example my wife gets paid every two weeks. I am being stupid - I cannot for the life of me figure out how to enter this into my calendar. Most of the calendars I have tried do not have this capability.

Please send me an email (ahalowell@cox.net) if you have one that does this.

Thanks in advance! Merry Christmas & Haappy New Year!

Al

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
You can set up a bi-weekly recurring event in your Outlook.com calendar, which, in turn can sync with your Windows Phone 8 Calendar.

-Go to Outlook.com
-Login with the MS Account you use on your Windows Phone 8 device.
-In the top left corner, click the down arrow and select Calendar.
-Click on the starting day for the recurring event and in the pop up box, select View Details.
-Fill in the details like normal, indicating the title, start/end time, duration, free or busy, etc.
-For the "How often" field, select "Weekly"
-New selections will appear below, asking "Repeats every [ 1 ] week(s)". Change the 1 to 2.
-Hit save.

The event should now appear in your Windows Phone 8 Calendar app, if you haven't filtered it off.

Edit: In addition, clicking the event and attempting to edit it will prompt you to choose whether to edit that single event or the entire recurring series of events.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre