A problem with Subway Surfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

xScaryKidx

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded Subway Surfers, it's a decent time killer and my dad, my mom and my brother is playing it so I want to compete with them on getting the highest score. So... as I said, I downloaded it and installed it, so far, so good. Then I connected the game to Facebook to be able to see my familys scores but I've got NO Facebook friends in the game. Anyone know why? It can't be because they're using Android and I'm using WP8, can it?

I'm hoping it's just some kind of bug, but I just needed to ask if someone knew something about it.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded Subway Surfers, it's a decent time killer and my dad, my mom and my brother is playing it so I want to compete with them on getting the highest score. So... as I said, I downloaded it and installed it, so far, so good. Then I connected the game to Facebook to be able to see my familys scores but I've got NO Facebook friends in the game. Anyone know why? It can't be because they're using Android and I'm using WP8, can it?

I'm hoping it's just some kind of bug, but I just needed to ask if someone knew something about it.

Yep it's because they are playing on a different platform, I know it sucks balls...

Should be fixable though because I've played other games where you can actually view scores from other platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans