Order a Discounted Nokia Charging Stand from AT&T? Now Discontinued.

bill2455

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a Nokia Charging Stand while AT&T had the big discount on them a few days ago. First, I received an "out-of-stock and backordered" notice, then another "backordered" notice today and followed by a "discontinued & order cancellation" notice with the same time stamp on it as the previous message.

Guess that discount was to good to be true. Anyone else with a similar experience?

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I got one that says it will be shipped after the supplies come in, and it says if supplies don't come in within 30 days it will be cancelled. I received my wireless charging pad, which I ordered at the same time

bill2455

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
New Update on the charging stand order.

This morning I found three more messages from ATT&T all time-stamped at 11:00PM 12 Dec. One was a backorder notification, the next was an order cancellation and the third was a shipment notification along with a FEDEX tracking number. Checked the tracking and found that the charging stand has arrived at the Memphis facility.

Looks like there is some confusion on AT&T's part but the charging stand is on the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12