Apple just won the phone wars - game set and match.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
You are correct, not the first, but do you know anyone that has that phone? Huawei having it forces no one else to use it. Apple using it forces everyone else to jump on board. The consumer wins. Call apple crapple, samsung samdung, etc, etc. It's good to see tech push forward.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I for my part can't wait to see the bezel-less iPhone... And all the stylish otter boxes people will slap on them to keep that fragile thing from breaking... Sorry, couldn't help myself, but a friend of mine showed me the fancy golden iPhone he bought... Had to take off the otter box to show me the fancy gold though... Took me about an hour to look into his face without bursting into laughter...

Speedygi

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, if Apple won the phone wars it could have figured how to sue the *** out of Samsung to force it out of the industry, but Samsung has just gotten stronger and stronger...

Peter McNeill1

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Apple users need all this heart monitoring and stuff. After all, they are so glued in to everything iApple that the are pretty much totally sedentary. ;p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99